or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

Zam heavy linen minimalist slim pants in charcoal/black. Really heavy and thick material with a visible woven/rough texture. Really beautiful pants, but they just don't fit me. Rarely worn by the previous owner, tried on twice by me before deciding to pass them on rather than tailor. Raw reinforced hems, button fly with button and hook closure, buttonable pockets. I think I'm pricing them very reasonably for their great condition, but will accept...
Fashion and cooking for me.
Did you get the max specs for fun, or are you running something like Final Cut? Just curious
Just what it says, I've been needing some grey trousers so if you're selling then message me with some measurements! I'm looking for pants that are medium-dark grey, but not so dark they're nearly black. I also prefer rougher textures (linen, woven fabric, etc). Not as interested in smooth cotton or wool (though nubbly or rough is great), but I'll definitely look at anything.I know sizing can vary between seasons so if you have some pants and you want to send me...
The You Look Like Shit board on Something Awful
I've got no idea, actually. The jacket has the brand name in punched out braille on a leather slip inside the jacket. Has that always been present in Devoa clothing, or would that help determine the season?
Devoa wool jacket Devoa wool pants The fitpics are from the seller. I did get these in yesterday, but haven't had a chance to take a picture (and I won't actually get to wear them for 2+ months down here in New Orleans ). They fit perfectly though, very very happy with them. The pants especially blew me away; somebody on here posted that Devoa makes the best pants in the game, and I think I might agree with them. Confirming my weird shoulder/hip ratio: jacket...
really like that jil shirt man
well at least now I remember why I never do it. willing my hair to grow back faster.
Can you clarify what you mean by balance the fizzyness with ice? if it's too fizzy, add more aperol, or cut your soda water with flat water, or sub the soda water with orange juice (will make it sweeter though). (This assumes a recipe of roughly 1:2:1- aperol : prosecco : soda water, adjusting to taste)