or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

OTOH I'd say this fit has the best proportions of the stuff he's posted recently!
Here's a question along the lines of "should I or shouldn't I buy from this retailer." Has anyone bought from either Altera Store or Ambitot on SuFu? Seems to be the same person, he's also on grxxled as Altera. Just wondering, as it seemed a little weird to me to have a store but also be selling many of the same items on other sites, but not all the items are listed everywhere.
this is great
Okay, last post about my project, just wanted to say I posted the first recipe on the blog. I'll try to do one or more a week at least. I'll stop posting about cooking in the books thread now murakamicookbookproject.tumblr.com
alexanderTG, I think I saw you post about ordering stuff from IE a while back? How do you do that? I can only find like two shops that carry things and his own website is just a blank page as far as I can tell.
Dunno if anyone is interested in this, but I'm combining my obsession with Murakami with my obsession with cooking. I'm going to cook my way through all the instances of food being mentioned in his books, whenever the description is even a little detailed so that I can figure out or infer how to make it. Figure it'd be a good way to practice some off-the-cuff cooking and add some simple staple recipes to my everyday rotation (haven't added any in a while and feel kinda...
but but but
Doing a cleanout of stuff I haven't worn in a while. Bought this jacket from ghostface a while back and it never really found a place in my wardrobe. The jacket is reversible, with double-sided buttons and is lined with 6 different colors of faux fur. Really great jacket, just couldn't make it work for me. Very lightly worn- probably only 2-3 times outside of my apartment since buying it. measurements pit to pit: ~21.25" shoulder to shoulder: 18.5" sleeve: ~25.5" length:...
Lightly used Temple of Jawnz MDR in ivory. Ordered this in fall 2013 and paid just shy of $800 for it; sadly it no longer fits in the shoulders so I'm letting it go. It hasn't actually fit in quite a while and is in very good condition. No tears or scrapes; some discoloration around the front zipper and the sleeves- a light grey color as is expected on a whiteish leather. Some of it may come off with cleaning, but I'd like to leave that to the buyer as I think a leather...