or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

^^^ yessss I like the sneakers with the fit, too. The only thing I was thinking is I kinda wish the sleeves were rolled down and left long. Both sleeves and pants rolled is looking a little weird to me.
Needles is pretty great now that I think of it. Despite being impossible to Google
Wow, didn't even think about that. weird
Even stranger when you realize it means "Christian the Child King" or "the Royal Child Christian"
With fashion brand names, how dumb you think it is kind of depends on how much you can tolerate some pretentiousness. Lumen et Umbra: light and dark in latin? Pretentious as hell. But I still like the name. Really it seems the only foolproof path is to have a really awesome/mellifluous name and just call your lable that. Rick Owens, Carol Christian Poell, Stephan Schneider, Peir Wu, etc.
Zam heavy linen minimalist slim pants in charcoal/black. Really heavy and thick material with a visible woven/rough texture. Really beautiful pants, but they just don't fit me. Rarely worn by the previous owner, tried on twice by me before deciding to pass them on rather than tailor. Raw reinforced hems, button fly with button and hook closure, buttonable pockets. I think I'm pricing them very reasonably for their great condition, but will accept...
Fashion and cooking for me.
Did you get the max specs for fun, or are you running something like Final Cut? Just curious
Just what it says, I've been needing some grey trousers so if you're selling then message me with some measurements! I'm looking for pants that are medium-dark grey, but not so dark they're nearly black. I also prefer rougher textures (linen, woven fabric, etc). Not as interested in smooth cotton or wool (though nubbly or rough is great), but I'll definitely look at anything.I know sizing can vary between seasons so if you have some pants and you want to send me...
The You Look Like Shit board on Something Awful