or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

All cream imo (but I do love my monochrome)
Wow man I know this is a close knit community but there is such a thing as too much information
I mean it might not be, but didn't you just buy jeans with separately adjustable legs?
Last couple of months: Comme de Garcons fur lined blazer (which I'll probably dye black because I'm boring ) Zamb minimalist slim pant in heavy black linen Zamb overlocked dna pant in black micro-herringbone Lumen et Umbra frayed seam hidden placket shirt (thanks s'pope!) And two items I haven't received yet: Label Under Construction fishscale knit (thanks again s'pope!) Individual Sentiments gloved blazer
Can't agree at all that McCarthy is boring, but what exactly are you looking for? Can you give us a similar author to what you're wanting?
when does this pose ever look good and why do I see it so often
proof that no amount of (nonexistent) money can buy good taste
I've only seen it in the brown and the black. k's clothing has the black gloved version, and fascinate has a few versions without gloves.
Thanks for the info! That's what I was hoping the lining would do. I did notice that this is a slightly different version of the blazer, which is fine by me I actually prefer the extra fasten point to keep the jacket closed for a variety of ways to wear
From what I've read/heard from people who own it, the "hand" part of the opening is wide enough to slip your arm through and just push the glove lining up over your wrist so it doesn't show, or it will look like a t shirt sleeve. And if it starts to get annoying, I can just cut it off. It's not like I haven't got fingerless gloves of my own