or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

i don't think its "clean" enough for those panels and zippers with the stacking on the arms
***cue debate about design, material, experiment and pricing***
no jacket is light enough for midsouth summer heat.
Snow Crash was rad as fuck. I didn't want it to end
Hell yes we do !
Started snow crash and I already like it more. I think it's because snow crash knows its writing is crazy and over the top. Chabon's seemed to want to be "literary" but grimy and noire at the same time and it didn't work. I felt like he was sitting next to me the whole book waiting for a complement on a turn of phrase or his clever setting or something.
Just finished Yiddish Policeman's Union. I... Didn't like it that much Maybe I have murakami disease after his sparse and excellent writing, but all chabon's prose seemed really smug, like he was really pleased with how clever his sentences were. It really grated on me. I dunno. Maybe I read it at the wrong time. After hard boiled wonderland I really wanted more cyberpunk. Think I'm gonna look for snow crash at the bookstore today (subterranean books in St. Louis!)
Why all the hate for black lately Hendrix
Saw some in the sale section on thecorner, think they were silent? Or possibly surface to air. Definitely there tho
Looks like taralis chelseas, also at patron of the new at 50% off