or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

your "boring shit" is more rad than my standout fits haha!
I always wish I could post in this thread because the stories are so great! But, I haven't got many clothes that I really like that aren't fairly new... I'm so new to this clothes game. But I am really enjoying the slow acquisition of a wardrobe that I think truly suits me, instead of just generic whatever that I feel just okay about wearing Someday soon-ish I will have a wardrobe I feel good about just living in, and not filling up holes!
shah you are making me miss florence hard
I keep looking at hats online, check the sizing, and realize it will never fit sad fist bumps to the big head crew
wish I could, they're about a half to one size too small for me
why do you have so many rad boots i need to get some
who all here down with being a medieval pajama boy
Anyone else think it's weird how ln-cc sends tracking notices that have the "expected arrival" listed as a span of 8 days? feb 4-feb 12
kinda think it would be in weird taste to post ourselves in "success stories" haha
Yeah i'd say more a part of the community. the more well known you are and more you post good fits, the more thumbs you get for those fits. speaking of sufu, does anyone else find that the slang typing over there is way too prevelant? it drives me crazy. i know this is an insane thing to complain about