or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

Boots for the small footed guidi lace ups guidi backzips brown carpe diem more brown carpe black carpe diem nicolo ceshi berrini(?) CCP jackets and pants in various...
Zamb, I was just wondering about the tailoring option you offer. Can you give an estimate of how much of a price increase to expect over the list when asking for alterations, or is it decided case-by-case based on how much work needs to be done?
Eh
I love that coat so much, but I feel like it really needs some fuller pants, either pooling over the shoes or cropped and rolled. Maybe a low-ish crotch too. Right now the combination of its size + length and the skinny trousers rolled up and disappearing into the coat without even seeing your hips is making your legs look a bit stubby imo
I wanted to post something about livejournal so badly right after him but the mods are so sensitive over there
This is probably a mean thing to do, but I really have to repost this wonderful find from SZ. Newest post in the "Style Philosophy" thread, from a user with one post. (bolding mine)I can't decide whether he will be laughed off SZ or welcomed in with open arms.
ugly imo. also don't bump your posts, thats annoying as shit. we saw it dude
A) if you wanna beat the hell out of it so it looks awesome dirty. Or clean it obsessively I guess. Black is easier for sure.
Looking to buy an MA+ aviator in a 48 or 50 (depending on measurements). Carbon colorway preferred, coal or charcoal would be considered after pictures too!
Just wanted to come in here and say that I picked up a pair of overlocked DNA jeans in a black cotton micro-herringbone on B&S, and they are excellent. The only clothing article I've handled which feels as sturdy and well constructed as these pants is my ToJ. They just feel like they will last a long time. My compliments, Zam, even though I didn't buy these directly from you. Now that I've gotten to see how nicely made your clothes are in person, I hope to order something...