or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

Start stocking up on your post-apocalyptic jawnz y'all NASA study predicts likely societal collapse within next few decades
That's the one! Thanks
Does anybody have that picture of a bearded buy wearing this vest over a gloved CCP leather jacket? Been trying to find it for a couple days and failing.
you can't be real
I'm having some trouble with my Layer-0 boots and thought I'd ask for advice here. The bottom layer of the leather sole keeps separating from the others. I think this is due to water getting in the crack and weakening the glue. I can't avoid the soles getting wet due to where I live being wet a lot of the time. I've taken them to a cobbler once and had them reglued and renailed, but they've come apart again, and this time I lost one of the nails [thumbdown] (It's possible...
MA+ high neck linen coat white washed ramones silk and cotton skirted swinger pants
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maurizio-Amadei-M-A-Double-Fold-Short-Boot-/251473686569?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a8cfff029 like 15 min left on these. Size 44.
So after owning my IS jacket for a week and dealing with cold hands when walking around I finally discovered it has pockets I had looked for pockets too and not found them....
Oh, see, what I mean by 'stark' is the feeling of the prose, not it's efficiency. Murakami can go on and on about tiny details but the way he does it, so matter-of-fact and simply is what I mean. The opposite of the way Murakami does detail would be in my mind the way Dickens does it.
Neuromancer also if you haven't read it already I recommend going straight to Snow Crash since its basically jacked up absurdist neuromancer