or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

Devoa derbies, plus l'maltieri stuff for very small people LUC blazer, crazy inaisce shearling, awesome patchwork blazer julius sweater that I wish I could afford a1923 frontzip boots sz 41 crazy blue guidis silent damir doma jacket tons of diverse leathers, other jackets, geos, ramones, rick shorts + pants, various boots. seriously click through on this one! CCP long coat for cheapest I've seen boots, blazers, coats, all good stuff
I mean... the novel is narrated by a pedophile. Wouldn't you expect that? Non-sympathetic narrators are interesting, and I think the "uncomfortable-ness" of the book is part of the point.
carpet noooo
If work doesn't get too busy, 2-3 a month. I've been lazy lately though, still reading Savage Detectives
hot damn
Okay, does anybody know what happened on SZ that got Merz and a bunch of other people banned, and Faust and his circle won't talk about them ever? Like, I'm honestly curious what kind of drama could cause that seeing as Merz posted a ton of good shit and seemed well-like.e: also, all of merz' comments are gone. from every thread. you can only see stuff other people quoted. that is some incredible pettiness on someones part
Damir.
possibly worse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW5LCqg_Tncedit: wait just rewatched it definitely worse
counterpoint: Cloak