or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

Waywt Halloween edition I know the new movie just came out and it was rad but what can I say, I'm a fan of the classics
Yessss, sazeracs rule. I need to get my bar back together asap so I can put a good one together. So far the sazerac pickings are slim since moving away from NO. What's your absinthe of choice?
This looks like a not-too-complicated project to attempt for practice, might have to go for it! just have to get some really sick fabric
some cool stuff from an old friend's SS16 collection quoi alexander
It deserves better pics, I'm super happy I managed to snag it. I'll try to get some photos of it by itself in good lighting at least
greetings from nyc (where i live now (lets hang out pls) )ma+/devoa/zb/ma+sorry for the blur, good camera lost in boxes atmdeets: [[SPOILER]]
Yeah, here they are (well, one side):So I found the right kind of hinges, but I'm having a hard time finding Pfaff specifc ones. They aren't expensive, so I might just grab a few pairs and see how well they fit.
I like stange clothes and strange construction methods, and figuring things out, and making stuff in general! Also being able to do my own repairs and alterations is a huge plus. Thanks for the tips regarding making the table. I think I've found some hinges that will work (asked around on a sewing forum), so with some luck the table will be a reality soon. Hopefully I can start making some good contributions to this thread in not too long.
thanks! I was very excited to find it. Now if I can just get my hands on an overlocker I will really be set up
Has anyone got any experience re: mounting an old sewing machine into a table? I've been practicing my sewing for about 6 months or so and a couple months ago I came across a very nice old machine which only needed a little bit of tuning up to be completely functional. It's this Pfaff 130 from 1952: Straight stitch and zigzag only, but the stitches are incredibly strong (I watched one of the ladies at the shop sew through about a quarter inch of leather with this...