or Connect

Posts by fireflygrave

but but but
Doing a cleanout of stuff I haven't worn in a while. Bought this jacket from ghostface a while back and it never really found a place in my wardrobe. The jacket is reversible, with double-sided buttons and is lined with 6 different colors of faux fur. Really great jacket, just couldn't make it work for me. Very lightly worn- probably only 2-3 times outside of my apartment since buying it. measurements pit to pit: ~21.25" shoulder to shoulder: 18.5" sleeve: ~25.5" length:...
Lightly used Temple of Jawnz MDR in ivory. Ordered this in fall 2013 and paid just shy of $800 for it; sadly it no longer fits in the shoulders so I'm letting it go. It hasn't actually fit in quite a while and is in very good condition. No tears or scrapes; some discoloration around the front zipper and the sleeves- a light grey color as is expected on a whiteish leather. Some of it may come off with cleaning, but I'd like to leave that to the buyer as I think a leather...
edit: eh nvm, not worth it
pretty low effort troll man
It absolutely is not.
It actually does have zigzag! That was the deciding factor in choosing this over an older Singer.
Those shoes are amazing, kong. Super nice job. Also this isn't really a project but it should lead to many and I'm really excited about it Pfaff sewing machine from 1952 in perfect condition. This thing should handle almost anything, and its stitches are strong enough for pretty much anything I'll need unless I somehow got to sell things commercially. Time to start learning how to make my own clothes