or Connect

Posts by OldGeezer

So why does he have to come on a Saturday? Messes up the entire week end. For months I kept running into these people passing out leaflets, and converting all they could to join the cause. Haven't seen any for a few weeks.
I started going grey in college. And it never stopped going.
Looks good, and if the color makes you feel good, so much the better.
[QUOTE-- We are asking for money, and will be leaving a "Wishing Well" deal where people can drop their cards off with checks or cash or whatever. Tasteful. Hope they drop the checks or cash in the Wishing Well and too much of the "whatever."
+1 Volvo +100 Subaru
How good is their concierge service? We have a gold card and we travel a minimum of three times a year but always end up at the air port hours early Always have good luck with the concierge service getting restaurant reservations; the airline clubs admission is good. They often have double/triple awards on certain types of purchases.
I have a regular Platinum card. I find the benefits to be better than any other card I have. I also have the option of paying purchases (which I can choose) over time. I've never done this, but the interest is about the same as other cards. And the "points" can be used for just about anything. All in all, its a good card to have.
+1. I've used American Express for years and never had a problem.
I guess when I missed work someone would check on me after the second day.
Shit...I run away from that stuff.