or Connect

Posts by ricedaddy

13.5 oz waxed cotton. Size small. Excellent condition, no defects. Worn only for a month. Don't bother with the 3 month wait and regular retail of $143 USD. Links: https://www.weargustin.com/store/531 Size guide: https://www.weargustin.com/fitguide#chorecoat Price: includes shipping to USA/Canada
Description: Brand new, worn once. Little bit too big for me. This is the 70's version of the classic Chuck All-stars low. Beefed up soles, canvas, rivets and laces compared to the regular chucks Price: includes shipping to US or Canada.
Anyone have a charcoal chore coat in medium want to trade for a small?
I don't want to beat a dead horse but I just want to remind everyone other online retailers have shipped bigger packages for less. Why they can do that and Gustin can't I am not sure why. Good thing I live close to Washington
Has anyone ordered and recieved a pair of denim in the skinny cut? The measurements seem kind of extreme especially in the thigh, knee area.
I got my chore coat in a wrapper, no box
I've gotten all my stuff in padded envelopes.They can also stop using priority international and use a cheaper service. I shipped my Oak Street Bootmaker boots (bigger and heavier than anything Gustin will ship) from Vancouver to North Carolina and it only cost me $25 with the cheapest service with tracking. Yeah it took close to 10 business days but when we're already waiting 2 months sometimes more, whats another 2 weeks? I don't believe they're cheating us on...
Where are you in Canada? It's $60 to Vancouver. I agree it's ridiculous and with some investment and effort I'm sure they can get the Canadian and international rates down. Also, the jacket isn't that much more substantial compared to a pair of jeans. I don't see how shipping jeans vs the chore coat is a $40 increase.
Nope
\Cody mentioned the extra buttons included (duh!) which I didn't notice the first time. So this is an easy fix, but i really hope they upgrade the buttons eventually. Cody gave my $15 credit and will pay for the tailoring to fix. I never had any doubt about the excellent service Gustin offered and this is just more proof.