or Connect

Posts by ricedaddy

I don't want to beat a dead horse but I just want to remind everyone other online retailers have shipped bigger packages for less. Why they can do that and Gustin can't I am not sure why. Good thing I live close to Washington
Has anyone ordered and recieved a pair of denim in the skinny cut? The measurements seem kind of extreme especially in the thigh, knee area.
I got my chore coat in a wrapper, no box
I've gotten all my stuff in padded envelopes.They can also stop using priority international and use a cheaper service. I shipped my Oak Street Bootmaker boots (bigger and heavier than anything Gustin will ship) from Vancouver to North Carolina and it only cost me $25 with the cheapest service with tracking. Yeah it took close to 10 business days but when we're already waiting 2 months sometimes more, whats another 2 weeks? I don't believe they're cheating us on...
Where are you in Canada? It's $60 to Vancouver. I agree it's ridiculous and with some investment and effort I'm sure they can get the Canadian and international rates down. Also, the jacket isn't that much more substantial compared to a pair of jeans. I don't see how shipping jeans vs the chore coat is a $40 increase.
Nope
\Cody mentioned the extra buttons included (duh!) which I didn't notice the first time. So this is an easy fix, but i really hope they upgrade the buttons eventually. Cody gave my $15 credit and will pay for the tailoring to fix. I never had any doubt about the excellent service Gustin offered and this is just more proof.
Yeah I definitely contacted them. They probably don't have any mediums in stock and I don't want to return the shirt considering all the time I've waited for it.
So, I just received the organic chambray backed in early May. To my shock one of the buttons snapped off on my first wear. Makes me totally sad, the fabric is awesome and the sewing is pretty good quality. I hope they start using better buttons.
Yeah, since I was part of the very first drop, there's nothing in their inventory. Hopefully as people get their jackets, someone will want to swap!