or Connect

Posts by ricedaddy

Nope
\Cody mentioned the extra buttons included (duh!) which I didn't notice the first time. So this is an easy fix, but i really hope they upgrade the buttons eventually. Cody gave my $15 credit and will pay for the tailoring to fix. I never had any doubt about the excellent service Gustin offered and this is just more proof.
Yeah I definitely contacted them. They probably don't have any mediums in stock and I don't want to return the shirt considering all the time I've waited for it.
So, I just received the organic chambray backed in early May. To my shock one of the buttons snapped off on my first wear. Makes me totally sad, the fabric is awesome and the sewing is pretty good quality. I hope they start using better buttons.
Yeah, since I was part of the very first drop, there's nothing in their inventory. Hopefully as people get their jackets, someone will want to swap!
Got the Chore jacket in charcoal, size small and I feel it's too small for me. Does anyone with a medium feel like swapping? Thanks
Haven't even received a shipping notification for mine yet...
In my experience so far, they have been a bit late
Has anyone ordered the new bomber jacket? Would like to know how it pans out.
Thoughts on Mr.B for Aldo? They just came out with these: Very CP like, but the material seems to be nubuck.