or Connect

Posts by AskAndyAboutClothes

johninla: You did the right thing, but you need to have the sport jacket dry cleaned! Here's some specifics from my book The Encyclopedia of Men's Clothes: ALCOHOL (wine, liquor, beer) Sponge the stain with cold water. Then rub with detergent and rinse thoroughly. The old home remedy of rubbing salt on a wine stain can often set the stain. Launder with detergent in hottest water safe for the fabric. Do not use soap (bar, flake, or detergents containing...
THANKS LA Guy and all! We're back. No explaination nor contact from the Server! What ever happened to customer service? (Maybe my Server guys are starting up a Department store! ). Andy
That's the same message I'm getting!!! We just upgraded the Forum software (as you all know) and then went to a new server to handle the traffic. I have calls into SiteServer, but they aren't up yet! J: You may have to host the site after all!! THANKS Andy
www.AskAndyAboutClothes.com is up and running now! London Lounge said it would be a good ploy to make you all even more addicted to the site, but I got too bored. THANKS for everyone's concern and patience. I appreciate it. Hear that noise? It was just J giving a BIG sigh of relief!! Andy
Quote: Originally Posted by Malinda A likely story. Gilchrist: I don't know how many times I told you NOT to click that Red Button! And if this is your idea of giving me the afternoon off I'm having none of it. I punched in before you clicked the Red Button and I'm not punching out until you clean up your mess. Sorry, but that window just came up and I thought it might be fun to play that game, Thermal Nuclear War! I'll know better...
Well, J, maybe... Actually the my server is in crisis mode with Sprint (all their customers are off line) and tell me they have everyone working on it!! Andy
Just wanted to scare J into thinking he might have to host us!! Should be up very soon. THANKS. Andy
randomtw: If you don't remove them, they are easily lost in the wash and if you leave them in when you iron the shirt a shiny spot will develop on the collar. Andy
gqcao: You look great! It's the other guys who are "under" dressed! Andy
gqcao: I'd wear the necktie! And "respect" is a factor: We live in a complex, crowded society where considerate people dress appropriately for various places and occasions. Dressing appropriately is about respect for your fellow humans and our institutions. Andy