or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

oops, double post
32x32
One reason I love San Francisco is with Levi's headquartered here every now and then you hit the sample jackpot in a thrift. 501s, 511s two pairs of Matchsticks and a commuter cargo. All samples so nwot obviously Best part is...all selvedge everywhere. The 511s are of the made in Japan blackline selvedge variety Since these are all my size and I'm keeping all but one pair I'm glad to say that the grand total for 9 pairs of selvedge and one non-selvedge was about...
Picked up nice pair of Church's wholecuts but can't seem to figure out what model they are. Anybody familiar with this one or able to decipher the chicken scratches? [[SPOILER]]
Summer essential cream 3-button RLPL linen blazer in excellent condition. Dual vent, ticket pocket, pick stitching everywhere. Excellent condition with no stains, tears, etc. P2P - 21" Shoulder - 18" Back - 30" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff) - 24"
Classic white N/F OCBD in excellent condition. No stains, discoloration or anything. Size medium but runs small/slim so please check measurements below. SOLD! Thanks for looking. P2P - 19.5" Shoulder to Shoulder - 18" Shoulder seam to end of cuff - 24" Length from bottom of collar - 28.5" Neck - 16.5" Waist - 18..5"
Haven't posted in a while. Some recent finds...all available. [[SPOILER]]
Pair of hardly used non-selvedge Ralfs up for sale here. These things are pretty much like new with no signs of wear and tear. These were originally a 30x34 but hemmed to a 30" inseam with original hem resewn on. Measurements: Waist - 15" Inseam - 30" Thigh - 11" Knee - 8" Ankle - 8"
The shoulders are lightly padded. Not unstructured, but definitely not Dick Tracy type styling.
Selling two awesome Zegna plaid sport coats that's are excellent condition. Both are fully canvassed, side-vented with no imperfections. Both are 42 R. $165 $150 $135 $120 shipped each. 15 MilMil 15 P2P - 22" Shoulder - 19" Sleeve from Shoulder Seam - 24" Back - 31" Trofeo P2P - 22" Shoulder - 19.5" Sleeve from Shoulder Seam - 24.5" Back - 31"