or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Haven't posted in a while. Some recent finds...all available. [[SPOILER]]
Pair of hardly used non-selvedge Ralfs up for sale here. These things are pretty much like new with no signs of wear and tear. These were originally a 30x34 but hemmed to a 30" inseam with original hem resewn on. Measurements: Waist - 15" Inseam - 30" Thigh - 11" Knee - 8" Ankle - 8"
The shoulders are lightly padded. Not unstructured, but definitely not Dick Tracy type styling.
Selling two awesome Zegna plaid sport coats that's are excellent condition. Both are fully canvassed, side-vented with no imperfections. Both are 42 R. $165 $150 $135 $120 shipped each. 15 MilMil 15 P2P - 22" Shoulder - 19" Sleeve from Shoulder Seam - 24" Back - 31" Trofeo P2P - 22" Shoulder - 19.5" Sleeve from Shoulder Seam - 24.5" Back - 31"
Have this funky Neil Barrett parka thing that has some really odd accessories. On the right chest is a whistle and the left chest exterior pocket has some type of tube blower type jobber. I really have no idea what these are for, but the coat is pretty badass nonetheless. Made in Italy, size large, it has a sewn in exterior vest which is wool and the rest of the coat is polyamid. In excellent condition with no rips, stains, or tears. SOLD! Measurements: P2P -...
Have both a black SOLD and gray +J 3-roll-1 blazers for sale here. These are size medium but run fairly slim so please see measurements below for accurate sizing information. Both are in excellent condition, fully lined, have dual side vents in the rear and pick stitching along the lapels, waist pocket flaps and side vents. Material is 98% wool and 2% spandex. Both are sold. P2P - 19 Shoulder - 16.5" Sleeve - 24.5" Length - 28"
Have several pairs only two pairs left of these pants that I need to unload. These are all new without tags. All sold Measurements: Waist - 16" Inseam - 34" Front Rise - 10" Thigh - 12" Knee - 8.5" Ankle - 7"
You've got a Z Zegna...the diffusion line. Not vintage. [[SPOILER]]
Very lightly used pair of Lobb Chapel'ss here for sale. These are the wholecuts with only 4-5 wears on so they're nearly new, as you can see. Comes with box and shoe bags but no trees. SOLD!
Have a barely worn pair of KMW 1950 straight legs for sale here. These have been machine washed once but not thrown in the dryer but still didn't fit me as I'd like. Straight legs just aren't my thing I guess. $100 SOLD Waist - 16" Inseam - 32" Thigh - 9.5" Knee - 8.5" Ankle - 8.5"