or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Amen. These are work boots not Gaziano & Girlings or John Lobbs people!
Picked this up earlier this year but it's a touch too snug for my taste. Only worn about half a dozen times. Excellent condition with no major creasing, fading, wear, etc. This Bedale was Made in England. Sold! P2P - 21" Shoulder - Approx 18" Back - 29" Sleeve (underarm to end of cuff) - 19.5"
I guess these are the holes you're referring to. It's about the size of penpoint and it's actually tucked behind the eyelets so they're not even visible. If this is blatant destruction of a boot then...well, I guess we can't all live in perfect world.
Just received my 9105 from STP. Ordered two sizes since I wasn't sure what to go with. IMO the defects weren't bad at all. The left boot of each pair had some minor scuffing or scoring.Pair 1Pair 2For $96 these don't really bother me because I'm going to beat the boots to shit anyway.
Purchased these several months ago, tried them on once and never wore them. $70 shipped. Tagged size 30. Waist - 16" Thigh - 11.5" Ankle - 7.25' Inseam - 36"
Brand new pair of Gustin #27 Heavy Americans size 32. 16.25oz raw denim. Have way too many jeans so I need to purge. SOLD https://www.weargustin.com/store/296 Waist - 30" Thigh - 12" Ankle 8.25" Inseam 35.5"
STP has factory 2nd Red Wings up on site. Throw in the 30% off codes floating around everywhere and you've got some good deals. Just picked up a pair of 9105s for $96 before tax and shipping. Looks like they've got moctoes in most colors in full size runs. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~red-wing/?perPage=24
Billy Reid Bouwerie military style coat up for sale. This is from Spring 2011 and is 100% cotton, made in Italy, and in exceptional condition. First picture depicts true color. P2P - 22" Shoulder - 18.5" Sleeve - 26" Back Length - 37"
Excellent condition and sweet looking Billy Reid navy blue officer's coat. Nice leather accent details. Coat is made in Italy and 85% wool 15% polyamid. Coat is pretty heavy so it's perfect for colder climates. P2P - 22.5" Shoulder - 19" Sleeve - 27" Back Length - 44"
BNWT Skinny Guy in chambray selvedge denim. Lightweight pants. Sold Waist -15" Inseam - 32" Thigh - 11" Ankle - 7"