or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Have both the navy and green twill backpacks that I need to clear out. In many ways I think these are better than the rucksacks. There are more functional internal pockets and padding, the straps are padded and also have wool on the undersides, still has the bridle leather and brass fittings in all the right places and has padded computer pocket. Made in USA of 22-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Rugged Twill with 100% Genuine Bridle Leather. These are brand new with tags....
Excellent condition Billy Reid plaid buttons shirt with button down collar. Size small in fit 2, made in Italy. Asking $35 shipped. P2P - 22" Shoulder - 18" Sleeve - 24" Back - 30"
Have a pair of very lightly used pebble grain BW Sport GATs here. These were just too small for me and I need something a little larger. Wore these about 7-8 times so very minimal wear. $35 shipped.
The Vibram Christy sole is the most commonly used in streetwear.http://www.vibram.com/index.php/us/LIFESTYLE/Casual/Products/Soles/Christy-sole
My guess is those are a sample pair.
Barbour Masthead is kinda similiar...
Someone should pick this up now! $100 after the discount.http://www.eastdane.com/wax-your-back-gant-rugger/vp/v=1/1570752389.htm?folderID=19407&colorId=57982
That would be me...because I had to PM you to figure out how the hell to describe that thing on ebay. I can't remember what it sold for but it was up around $70ish.
Brand new Barbour Bedale in olive size 36. This one is made in England and has all tags, care manual, Barbour pin, etc. Sold P2P - 22" Shoulder - 18" Sleeve (underarm to cuff) - 19" Back - 29"
I can't recall for certain if the Canada Goose was already marked down. But I do know Barbour and Moncler were marked down. As was a ton of EG, Ervell, APC type stuff. Got a Bedale for around $215 after discounts. In either case, if the CG weren't already marked down I'm pretty sure the 20% off would apply towards the $300 purchase.