or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Have an amazing Brioni 100% cashmere sport coat in excellent condition. Functional cuffs, ticket pocket and just a touch of waist suppression. Sold P2P - 22" Shoulder - 18" Sleeve - 25" Back - 31.5" Waist 19.5"
I have the classic Bedale and the Ashby. Bedale SL is supposed to be just a bit shorter in length than the classic Bedale. Not sure if it's slimmer through the chest as well. Bedales also have the elastic cuffed inner sleave and the Ashby doesn't. Ashby does have the cordoruy trim at the cuff of the inner sleeve though. But I prefer the elastic action on the Bedale vs. the Ashby.
I'd suggest contacting Wolverine and asking if they will repair/replace it? Assuming you didn't throw it through a meat grinder or something.
Have both the navy and green twill backpacks that I need to clear out. In many ways I think these are better than the rucksacks. There are more functional internal pockets and padding, the straps are padded and also have wool on the undersides, still has the bridle leather and brass fittings in all the right places and has padded computer pocket. Made in USA of 22-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Rugged Twill with 100% Genuine Bridle Leather. These are brand new with tags....
Excellent condition Billy Reid plaid buttons shirt with button down collar. Size small in fit 2, made in Italy. Asking $35 shipped. P2P - 22" Shoulder - 18" Sleeve - 24" Back - 30"
Have a pair of very lightly used pebble grain BW Sport GATs here. These were just too small for me and I need something a little larger. Wore these about 7-8 times so very minimal wear. $35 shipped.
The Vibram Christy sole is the most commonly used in streetwear.http://www.vibram.com/index.php/us/LIFESTYLE/Casual/Products/Soles/Christy-sole
My guess is those are a sample pair.
Barbour Masthead is kinda similiar...
Someone should pick this up now! $100 after the discount.http://www.eastdane.com/wax-your-back-gant-rugger/vp/v=1/1570752389.htm?folderID=19407&colorId=57982