or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Gonna be headed to Thailand in January and will be hitting up the bangkok store. Anyone ever been to that one by chance? Don't think it's been open too long.
Thanks for the info. This is the first Brioni I've seen in person so not too familiar with them.Measurements:JacketPit 2 pit - 20.75"Shoulder seam to end of cuff - 25"Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 18"Back - 31"Pants (flat front)Waist - 16" approx 2" to let outInseam - 32.5" approx 2" to let out
Picked up this older Brioni today. Couldn't find much info about it other than what was on the small tag in the breast pocket. Even that didn't tell me much. Any ideas on how old this one might be? Not my size so I figured it'd at least be worth an attempt on flipping it on ebay.
Hit up a local discount store that always carries high end brands today as they were having an 80% off all previously marked down items. Managed to snag this BNWT 56EU Isaia Napoli Aquaspider tux at a huge discount. Not my size so I'll have to flip this one.
Hit up a Goodwill that I hadn't been to in quite a while and on my way out happened to spot some funky leather shoes sitting in a pile in one of the glass cases. They turned out to be these old Church's Custom Grade ranch oxhides. Can't find much info about them. There's no size indicator other than the 11B stamped on the sole. Can anyone verify if this is how Church's indicates their sizing? In any case, they're not my size so they'll end up on ebay.
I'm just looking for some advice and thought I'd try the forum. I apologize in advance for the long post but could really use some input from some folks that might know how to handle these situations from a legal perspective. Three months ago over the Labor Day weekend I got into a bicycling accident and ended up taking an ambulance ride to the ER. Had injuries to both my left and right sides but the main issue was my right shoulder. I've had a both an anterior...
I'd suggest a shoe cream like Meltonian's or something rather than Kiwi.
Zanella windowpane pattern 100% wool. Tagged size 35 but measures as a 36. These are excellent condition. Like new without tags. $30 $25 shipped. Waist - 36" Inseam - 31.5" w/1.5" cuff Thigh - 12" Knee - 10.5" Ankle - 8.5" Polo Ralph Lauren Dalton cords. These are brand new with tags, lined to the knee, made in Italy and unhemmed. Tagged size 32, but measures closer to a 31. $60 $45 shipped. Waist - 31" Thigh - 10.5" Knee - 9.5"
+1...those are on fire!
blame drizzy drake for blowin them up!