or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Been meaning to post this up for a few months now and finally getting around to it. Selling a gorgeous Isaia Napoli Aquaspider tuxedo. All tags are attached, pants unhemmed, etc. Pants are flat front. Jacket is double vented and both jacket and pants are 100% wool. SOLD! Measurments Jacket Armpit to armpit - 22" Shoulder to shoulder - 19" Shoulder seam to end of cuff - 26.5' Back (bottom of collar) - 31.5" Pants Waist - 38" Unhemmed Inseam - 37.5"
I'll give that a try. Thanks.
Found a 12.5C Allen Edmonds Hardwick today. Not my size so will probably head to ebay. Anyone have suggestions for removing the price they wrote in marker from the leather sole?
I just saw the patent leather desert boots at Macy's this afternoon...wtf???
Couple decent finds today. First two aren't my size so will be up in B&S or Ebay soon if anyone is interested. First up is this 40R dark brown Pal Zileri that was in superb condition. At the next store found this flannel wool 40L Samuelsohn which was also immaculate. And finally a HF Loro Piana Super 130's in my size. Thinking about keeping this one with a bit of tailoring. This thing is sooooooofffttt!
Have five four three Hermes and one Kiton tie for sale. Asking $35 shipped for the Hermes and $30 shipped for the Kiton SOLD as the thread seam is a little loose, although this won't affect wear.
I wear an 8 in Desert Boots and an 8 in the Wolverine 1k miler's as well.
Just got my custom Frost River pack in today. Excited as shit for this thing. I went with their Vintage Pack style, but changed the dimension to 16"x13"x5" and added the padded buckskin leather straps. Waxed canvas, brass hardware, made in the USA, lifetime guarantee, I'm pretty happy with this thing.
Give this a shot to get the ring around the collar out.http://www.styleforum.net/t/4084/stain-removal-guide
I've done this from time to time. Found a pair of Florsheim Imperial Longwings several months ago that were in pretty good shape to begin with. But since I have several pairs of shoes in the same shade decide to take them in and add a half lug sole to them for the hell of it. I figured an $8 shoe with a $60 resole was still a better quality shoe than I could get for $68 new these days. Plus they have a lot more character.