or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

This is a NWT recent Zegna s/c in 44L. Nice cotton/linen/silk blend and has a deep emerald green hue to it with a bit of metallic sheen in the sunlight. It's fully canvassed and side vented. Pick stitched in the usual places - lapels and pockets. Missing the cuff buttons as I seemed to have misplaced them as they were never sewn on. $285 shipped. Chest - 23" Shoulder 2 shoulder - 19.5" Sleeve - 26" Length - 31"
Doing a little cross posting from the new thrift thread. Some finds over the past few weeks. [[SPOILER]]
I think I actually enjoy this thread more now that some of the folks have left for other pastures.
From what I've found Worthmore's were Florsheim's starter line. Here's a pic of the shoes cleaned up a bit. I still can't tell, dammit. Any experts out there?
Picked up these Worthmores today. Anyone verify these are shell?
Amen, madmacs. I'm amazed at some of the self-righteous comments that have been made over the past few pages.
Some crazy hauls going up there, fellers! Most of these will head to the bay as I've got some home renovation projects coming up that needs funding. Scored these ties all from the same spot today.L-R: Versace, Zegna, Stefano Ricci x 3, Fendi x 2, Brioni x3. [[SPOILER]]
Ends tonight Zegna 56 IT cotton/linen sport coat. This thing is badass and currently only at $5.50 with 20 watchers. http://www.ebay.com/itm/110912331858?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_7205wt_1189
I wish the bezel on mine looked as good as that.To the OP, one thing I should have mentioned is that you don't see many folks with B&M's out there in the wild. If you're the type that wants to be a bit unique then it's not a bad choice.
Few more finds. I know Filson stuff doesn't move that well but I've never seen a Filson western shirt and this thing is basically like new. Size L and available. Another recent Zegna. 16.5". Not available. Don't normally pick up BB stuff but this XL patchwork was NWT and I just think it's dope. Wish it was a small because I'd rock it. Harvie & Hudson 16.5" available. Turnbull & Asshole 15.5". More for the SW&D crowd but a sweet chambray Steven Alan popover. Not...