or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Beaufort possibly since it's got the throat latch. That's just the classic olive that's been aged.
Here's a pic of the whites I picked up at the sample sale.
I went to their last sample sale several months ago. No lines whatsoever. Sometimes you'll find stuff they've done for Engineered Garments, Unionmade, etc at a nice discount.
Golden Bear outlet sale
It was ok. I would say the deals on the limited amount of shoes and boots were the best deals. Waxed jackets were $100, button down shirts $60. Jeans ranging from $70-100ish. Few of the leather jackets were there as well.
I'm normally a 9.5 in Stan Smiths and picked up two pairs of the Gustin low-tops in size 9 at their sample sale this morning. Rippin' prices on them too!
Picked these up but changed my mind. Figured I'd try to sell here rather than lose out on the original overseas shipping costs I had to pay. New with box and fit like a true US size 9. Original box included. Asking $105 shipped. Classic low sneakers Crafted from pure calfskin in a natural grained finish Features strap details in white All-white aesthetic with white sole Round toe silhouette Leather insole Flat and heavy rubber sole Front panel Velcro...
Excellent condition Nepenthes Hoggs down filled quilted jacket. No staining, loose seams, etc. $95 shipped. Shoulder - 22" Chest - 25" Sleeve (shoulder 2 cuff) - 24" Back - 28.5"
Very nice condition. $37 shipped each. Chest - 25" Shoulder - 20" Sleeve - 26" Back - 32"
Excellent condition A7 brass waxed jacket. Size 36...just a touch too small for my liking. Asking $165 shipped. Shoulder to Shoulder - 22" Armpit to Armpit - 26" Shoulder Seam to End of Cuff - 27" Bottom of Collar to Jacket Hem - 29.5"