or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

I'm normally a 9.5 in Stan Smiths and picked up two pairs of the Gustin low-tops in size 9 at their sample sale this morning. Rippin' prices on them too!
Picked these up but changed my mind. Figured I'd try to sell here rather than lose out on the original overseas shipping costs I had to pay. New with box and fit like a true US size 9. Original box included. Asking $105 shipped. Classic low sneakers Crafted from pure calfskin in a natural grained finish Features strap details in white All-white aesthetic with white sole Round toe silhouette Leather insole Flat and heavy rubber sole Front panel Velcro...
Excellent condition Nepenthes Hoggs down filled quilted jacket. No staining, loose seams, etc. $95 shipped. Shoulder - 22" Chest - 25" Sleeve (shoulder 2 cuff) - 24" Back - 28.5"
Very nice condition. $37 shipped each. Chest - 25" Shoulder - 20" Sleeve - 26" Back - 32"
Excellent condition A7 brass waxed jacket. Size 36...just a touch too small for my liking. Asking $165 shipped. Shoulder to Shoulder - 22" Armpit to Armpit - 26" Shoulder Seam to End of Cuff - 27" Bottom of Collar to Jacket Hem - 29.5"
Mint Naked & Famous chambray shirt with selvedge details. $30 shipped. Shoulder to Shoulder - 18" Armpit to Armpit -20" Sleeve Length - 34" Shoulder Seam to End of Cuff - 25" Bottom of Collar to Shirt Hem - 29"
NWT Golden Bear Varsity w/Loro Piana wool body. Asking $260 shipped via USPS . Shoulder - 18.5" Chest - 22" Sleeve (shoulder to end of cuff) - 27" Back - 26"
New Unis x Golden Bear shawl collar dockworker jacket. This was from F/W 2014. Super soft cow leather, ribbed cuffs and waistband, front flap and hand warmer pockets. Awesome jacket! $325 shipped. Shoulder - 17" Chest - 21" Sleeve (shoulder to end of cuff) - 25" Back - 25"
Spend $250 to receive an extra 15% OFF SALE with promo code 'JULYEXTRA15' at checkoutSpend $500 to receive an extra 20% OFF SALE with promo code 'JULYEXTRA20' at checkoutSpend $750 to receive an extra 30% OFF SALE with promo code 'JULYEXTRA30' at checkoutSpend $1000 to receive an extra 40% OFF SALE with promo code 'JULYEXTRA40' at checkout
Just don't wear these Rancourts enough to keep them around. These were Rancourt for Club Monaco and I probably wore them less than 10 times so very little wear to the crepe sole. $80 shipped.