or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

Have a pair of 649's with 54mm lenses that I never wear these days. These are the non-polarized version. The left stem was replaced by Persol (Luxottica) because the original started to develop a crack at the bend, hence the different model number on the stem. No scratches to the frame or lenses. Comes with original case, outer box and paperwork as shown. $110 shipped.
Bought these a while back but never wore them. Weird Guys in the rainbow fade. New without tags. $70 shipped. Waist - 16" Inseam - 34" Rise - 10" Thigh - 11.5" Ankle - 7.5"
New without box pair of Wolverine Rowans. These are a Filson collab and made in the USA. Boots are not factory seconds, just didn't hang on to the box and never got around to wearing these.
New with tags Unionmade x United Arrows light blue cotton shirt. Cotton is lightweight loose weave so perfect summer shirt. $30 shipped Chest - 20 Shoulder - 17.5 Sleeve - 25 Back - 29
New without tags pair of 3sixteen SL-100X in size 30. Straight leg fit in 14.5ox Kuroki denim. These were hemmed (chainstitched) to a 32" inseam but I never got around to wearing them 105 shipped. Waist - 15" Thigh - 11.5" Inseam - 32" Ankle - 8"
New with tags Filson Guide Work Jacket. This is the Seattle fit. Button-front closure 1 utility pocket, 2 bellows pockets, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 dual-access rear map pocket, 2 front-loading pockets Button-adjustable cuffs Shooting patch accepts recoil pad Bellows pockets for shells Nylon lining allows easy on and off Moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets Dual front-loading pockets - pit to pit - 21" Shoulder - 18" Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff - 25" Back - 27.5"
Very good condition navy rabbit print oxford. Shoulder - 19" P2P - 22" Sleeve from shoulder seam - 25" Back - 31"
Lightly worn pair of Corthay Arca Monk Strap w/shoe trees. Very minimal creasing as these have always been stored with the shoe trees. Don't have the original box. Sold
I'd say leave them. They have more character as they are.Or you could just condition them with Lexol or something. that would probably help even out the color.
Only wore these about a half dozen times. Outsole is barely scuffed up. Shoes only, no original box.