Posts by Mercuryman76

Excellent condition Dept B Radar jacket. $225 shipped Details - Removable hoodie - Long sleeves with snap button tabs - Front zip closure with snap button closure - 4 front flap pockets with snap button closure - Buckle details - Panel detail at sleeves - Textured construction - Interior pockets - Imported Fiber Content Outer: 100% waxed cotton Inner: 100% polyamide Filling: 100% polyester Measurements Armpit to Armpit - 22" Shoulder to Shoulder - 18” Sleeve (shoulder...
Excellent condition nylon Folk Rainmac jacket. Does not include the detachable hood. $60 shipped Features zip front closure with snap button storm flap,, an inside back mesh layered for breathability, an inner mesh pocket, two sealed zipper pockets and one zip coin pocket, elastic cuffs, and a hidden drawstring hem. Shoulder to Shoulder - 19 Pit 2 Pit - 23 Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff - 26 Back (bottom of collar to hem) - 30
Barely worn pair of MMM GATs in a nice lavender nubuck. Hardly any wear to the sole as I wore these about 5 times. No box but comes with dustbags.
Give Alan at Johnson Leathers in San Francisco a call. They can do just about anything you want...all bespokey like. The price would probably be competitive with what you would pay for off the rack from some of the others mentioned.
Ha, that was me! Sold that baby a while ago. I liked that jacket, just never wore it.
GB has done stuff for Epaulet, Unionmade and Engineered Garments.
Excellent condition Apolis shirt w/hidden button down collar. Shoulder - 19" P2P - 21" Sleeve from shoulder seam - 27" Back - 30"
Just a touch too large for me. New with box. $200 shipped.
New pair of RRL Washington boots. I'd say these run pretty true to size. I'm a 9-9.5 on Brannock and wear 8s in both Red Wing Beckman's and Wolverine Addison 1000K Miles - both of which tend to run a size large. These are just a tad too small for me.
Wore this 4-5 times but just not getting enough use out of it. Awesome full cowleather varsity with chambray lining. Like new condition. No stretching to the knit. $275 shipped. P2P- 21" Shoulder- 17.5" Back- 26" Sleeve- 26.5"