or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

I have one of their canvas backpacks. Had it for a bit over a year and use it daily for work. Carries my Macbook pro and other random stuff. I like it quite a bit. Solid quality, unique clean design. Bought mine off Opumo when they had a sale.
I know this probably won't apply to many folks, but I was just at the Golden Bear Factory Outlet in SF this afternoon and they had two of these EG X Golden Bear leather jackets in size 42 for $350. Think these were from FW/10
Really nice Johnson leathers flight jacket in light brown. Excellent condition and heavy 3oz cowhide. Asking $110 shipped. Pit 2 Pit - 23" Shoulder - 19" Shoulder sleeve to cuff - 25" Back - 26"
Just got these in after a long wait, but they seem to run large for a size 9. I'd say these fit closer to a 10. I wear a 9.5 in Stan Smiths and these just had too much room in the toebox for me. These have only been tried on once so there's no creasing, or any marks to the outsole. Box and shoebags included. Asking $220 shipped. No need to wait until April/May 2016 for the next round to hit. Get these now! img]http://i.imgur.com/opIZR0pl.jpg[/img]
These are tagged as a size 9, but I'd say they fit closer to a 10. I sized down thinking they fit true to size, but these fit larger than my 9.5 Stan Smiths. They're longer in the toebox.
If anyone is interested in the horsehide trainer in a size 9 hit me up. Figured I'd post here before B&S. These run large...I normally wear a 9.5 in Stan Smiths and for some reason these seem more like a 10. There's about a thumb and a half width of space from the end of my toe.
Timberland Boot Company (TBC) which is like Timberland heritage line. That's the Tackhead boot. Not a bad pickup if they were on the cheap. Retail when they came out was over 3 bills.
Excellent condition. Waist - 17.5" Inseam - 32" Front Rise - 10.5" Thigh - 12" Ankle - 8.25" ]
Excellent condition. Waist - 17.5" Inseam - 32" Front Rise - 12.5" Thigh - 12.5" Ankle - 9"
Excellent condition. P2P- 21" Shoulder - 18" Back Length- 28"