or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

More info in the Lawless forum on the Gustin boards. Overall, it sounds like it's pretty much a shitshow with their fulfillment times. I'm still waiting on my first order that was placed on Nov 3rd and I don't expect it anytime soon.http://gustinfriends.proboards.com/thread/516/order-update-thread
It won't really matter what you choose. By the time you get the shirt in 2016 your tastes will probably have changed anyway. I'm kidding of course...sorta.
New ocbd. Size just didn't work out properly. $40 shipped. Chest - 23" Shoulder to Shoulder - 19.5" Sleeve (end of shoulder seam to cuff) - 27" Back - 31"
This is a new without tags pair of Red Cloud R423XX's. Unsanforized 13.5oz denim and goatskin leather patch. Slim straight fit with no soaks, not even tried on. $110 shipped obo. Waist - 32" Inseam - 35" Rise - 11.5" from top of waistband to crotch seam Thigh - 11" Knee - 8.75" Ankle - 8.25"
Like new Gitman Vintage red small OCBD. Excellent condition. $45 shipped. Chest - 18" Shoulder 2 Shoulder - 17.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff) - 25" Back Length - 30"
These were too small for my face. New. Never installed lenses. Comes with case, but no demo lenses. SOLD Tortoise
Now that is what these boots should look like!
Very lightly used pair of G&G Oxfords in 12.5 E which is 13 in US sizing. These have oak bark leather soles and is built on the GG06 last. Excellent condition. Does not include original box or dustbags.
I would just rub some into the toe of the other boot so they look sort of even. Gives them some character.
Just try one of those half insoles in the heel.