or Connect

Posts by Mercuryman76

New pair of RRL Washington boots. $265 shipped.
Wore this 4-5 times but just not getting enough use out of it. Awesome full cowleather varsity with chambray lining. Like new condition. No stretching to the knit. $275 shipped. P2P- 21" Shoulder- 17.5" Back- 26" Sleeve- 26.5"
Which RW boot are you considering? I have the Addisons and RW Beckmans. The RWs break in time is much longer as the leather is much less supple than the Addisons.
Purchased these earlier this year but realized all black shoes just aren't my thing. Wore them 4 times so there's minimal creasing and barely any wear to the sole. Comes with two leather insoles and shoe cream. I wear 9 in Stan Smiths, 41 in CP's so these are pretty close to a true 9. Asking $175 shipped obo. From Polyforma website: Each pair is individually hand-made from a full grain, vegetable tanned Vaquetta leather. • No chemicals or heavy metals are used to...
Excellent condition GBV plaid button down. $38 shipped. Shoulder - 18" P2P - 19" Back (bottom of collar) - 25" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff) - 30
Excellent condition GBV plaid button down. $38 shipped. Shoulder - 18" P2P - 19" Back (bottom of collar) - 25" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff) - 30"
Beaufort possibly since it's got the throat latch. That's just the classic olive that's been aged.
Here's a pic of the whites I picked up at the sample sale.
I went to their last sample sale several months ago. No lines whatsoever. Sometimes you'll find stuff they've done for Engineered Garments, Unionmade, etc at a nice discount.
Golden Bear outlet sale