or Connect

Posts by Satorialist

I fall into a gray area; having only paid for a full-release massage and nothing more (fun to do once if only for the tale you can later tell, but I wouldn't waste money for only being jerked off ever again). To date, the absolute fear of catching a life altering disease or STD, as well as the perceived cultural taint/stigma permanently attached to someone who 'fucks prostitutes,' has prevented me from going any further. That said, the uber-attractive, rail thin girls of...
I'll add my experience to this thread: THE GOOD:Jcrew:"SLIM FIT" shirts are truly slim-fit, Jcrew really got these right. The armholes are smaller and set higher; sleeves are slimmer and length seems spot-on; and there is very little (almost zero) excess fabric in the lower-back, so you won't see billowy fabric in lower back when looking from profile; oh, and the shirt length isn't stupidly-long, it looks proper when worn untucked. The shirts are not perfect: they're a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse CT slim fit is not very slim...if BB extra slim fits you well, then CT slim will probably be too baggy. CT tailored fit might be a better fit, I'm contemplating trying out some of those. I'd like to know, definitively, how CT "Tailored Fit" compare to BB "Extra Slim Fit". These two lines are constantly mentioned here, yet it's still not determined which is the slimmer fit.
bump. No one has an opinion? Anyone know where Valextra are available for purchase besides Barneys?
I've fallen in love with this bag, but haven't seen it in person. Anyone own one? Opinions welcome: http://www.barneys.com/%22The-Bike%2...efault,pd.html
With so many mens suiting brands, finding the "right" suit is an overwhelming process; and not living in a major metropolitan area is hampering my search. I badly need recommendations to form a short-list of brands/designers to focus on... What I'm looking for: a slim fit; where the armholes are cut higher and not so god damned wide (everything seems so fucking wide), nothing screams ill-fitting suit to me more than wide armholes on a suit, especially on a skinny guy...
Quote: Originally Posted by 300zx1985 Assume a S=XS ; M=S ; L=M for all Diesel clothing.. I actually like some of the Diesel black gold line, and I love my Thanaz Judging by some of the responses, you'd have thought I inquired about Ed Hardy not Diesel. Anyway, it's difficult to find slim cut shirts which fit well, and I wondered about Diesel, thanks.
Anyone intimately familiar with Diesel shirts please tell me; are they universally cut slim fit? If not, do they have a separate slim fit line? Compare them to other slim fit shirts (as far as cut and slimness) to either Calvin Klein slim fit or J.Crew slim fit (two I'm familiar with). Thanks. I'm interested in this Diesel shirt in a size small (i'd buy XS if they made it, does Diesel even make XS?), but at $220 I want to know exactly what I'm...