or Connect

Posts by triton

Quote: Originally Posted by Ritchee ^I haven't treated mine and worn there around a 12 xs since I got them 3 weeks ago. Been thinking about putting some Venetian shoe cream on them. I used that on a new pair of Angler mocs in natural I got last week without any problems. cheers ritchee, let me know how you get on
Should I treat the uppers of a new pair of tobacco country mocs before wearing? If so any suggestions what with? Wary of using anything that would significantly alter the colour.
Those OL jeans are very nice but don't look to be the same as the ones you've linked on tres bien
Quote: Originally Posted by ffatt Any stores other than inventory or epaulet sell the Ranger Moc in Tobacco with the Crepe sole? http://bdga.myshopify.com/products/c...ranger-tobacco http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/...ger-36133.html
much obliged
both look great
If anyone who owns this season's westpoint chinos in a 34 could post some measurements - or direct me towards some accurate ones - i'd be eternally grateful. the measurements of different online stores are all over the place.
Quote: Originally Posted by jslade If you went with a 11.5E, I think that's pretty close to going with a 12D, correct? Yes I believe so Quote: In any case, I just gave Need Supply a rang and requested that they change my order to a 9.5 instead of a 9. Hopefully this works out and it's not too large! Triton, where did you pick up your Country Rangers from? Revolver, although they're out of stock now
In my experience this season's country ranger fits ever so slightly bigger than last year's (sole about an eighth of an inch longer for each size). I've no idea what my dress shoe size is, but wear a US12 in Nike and a US11 in Quoddy bluchers/maliseets. I went with a US11.5E in the country ranger although I think a US12 would also have worked for me. Working on the basis that I'm a US12 I found the advice on the epaulet site to be pretty accurate. Also worth noting that...
agreed, looks awesome