or Connect

Posts by triton

wow that really sucks
Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 its been said before but.. as a rule of thumb, if your measured waist is 34 ns = 30 or 31. ps= 32 or 33 i think for ns most people would say size down 2-3 sizes. chessdan - it depends what kind of fit you want and also your body shape. for instance if you have biggish legs i wouldn't recommend sizing down more than 2.
i might be going mad but do the westpoint chinos have a sort of sheen to the material? quite a few of the pictures - especially those on tres bien - look quite shiny.
long shot I know, but if anyone has a pair of our legacy sun dried navy chinos in size Large for sale shoot me a pm.
babump is correct - when you place an order there's a 'notes' section where you can specify what you'd really like.
any chance you could add the length of the back (not including collar) for the size 4?
they're these: http://www.tresbienshop.net/brand/qu...rd-suede-khaki
Interested in: - APC New Standard indigo tagged 32 broken in with nice fades, leg unaltered - S/S11 W+H Westpoint Chino in Navy, Khaki or Olive Feel free to pm with info/price/pics etc
cold soaked a pair of virtually new new standard earlier that i needed to stretch out in the waist/thigh. wore them whilst wet, did a few squats, felt like an idiot, but got a lot of the stretch i was after (0.75" on the waist). what i hadn't factored in was the major accompanying knee bulge. i know it's often inevitable with raw denim but it feels like it's more severe than i would get through normal wear - that it's been exaggerated by wearing the jeans whilst wet,...
yeah the cords look great. did you size up one as the bureau suggests?