or Connect

Posts by triton

Last year, first markdowns on selected styles (30%) began on 22 November, with 30% off all styles on 29 November (Black Friday). Final markdowns (50%) began on 2 January 2014.
pretty sure shirting fits slightly smaller now than it did a few seasons ago, but wait for someone else to confirm
OL suiting often does fit slim. That blazer may work for you but there's so little consistency in sizing within (let alone between) seasons it's hard to know.
Hard to make definitive statements about OL sizing - it's all over the place. I'd say more than any other brand I buy, it's always worth asking for measurements.
I tried the first cut grey wash and the raw blacks from FW13. IMO the grey wash fit true to size and the raws fit big.
The denim doctor is very good: http://www.thedenimdoctor.co.uk
This season's Patrik Ervell pocket sweater in black, made from baby alpaca. Size Large. Bought from the Ervell webstore but slightly too small for me. BNWT, only tried on, now sold out everywhere I believe. Measurements: p2p 20.5" back (without collar) 25.75" shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" arm: 26" Just hoping to recoup what I paid. Price includes shipping to the UK. For shipping to Europe please add £5, to the rest of the world add £10. Can mark down etc. 24 Feb: price drop
The increased branding isn't to my taste. I know what year it is!
I've sometimes had to email them more than once, but have always heard back from them.
Do the alpaca pocket sweaters stretch out much with wear? Mine arrived today and fits well but is just a little more snug than I'd like.