or Connect

Posts by Hotel Guy

I got a pair last week and they are great. They have a nice textured look to them, almost pebbled, compared to smoother calfskin gloves. They have a nice thickness to them, the cashmere lining feels great, and they are a little longer to cover more of your wrist. They are way better than a pair of calfskin cashmere lined Coach gloves I got a couple years ago.Also picked up one of the new squares, and as usual, it looks and feels great.
So I got one of the cashmere sweaters and had a question. Its very soft and fits well, but is extremely fuzzy and leaves fuzz on everything it touches. I tried to run a lint roller over it to catch most of the loose fibers but it didnt seem to do much. I have a few other cashmere sweaters and scarves and jackets, but none seem to shed even close to as much as this one. Is this normal?
Kent I took advantage of the UrbanDaddy promo you had for the cashmere sweaters over the weekend. Are you planning to send out tracking info for these orders?
Looks awesome!
I guess the proportions are 'off' but I'm not so well versed to notice, but I think the chair looks great. When I said 'kind of firm', I just mean that you don't exactly sink into the chair like the real one. It's still new so I think it may have some more breaking-in to do, but it is definitely comfortable, and by no means too firm. I'm very happy with it.
Picked this up from overstock.com for about $800. Quality seems good, leather is pretty decent, it's a little firmer than I hoped but I love it and it's very comfortable.
Nope those are different.
I love these shoes.
Can anyone recommend me a good quality/value cowhide rug source?
Pretty true 10.5 sizing? Any comparisons to AE?