or Connect

Posts by Qudi

Before I put in an order for a jade bracelet, I thought I'd ask; is there or will there be a lighter shade of jade beads available?
really feeling these boots. they seem to be in really good condition considering you've been wearing them for over a year. did you not wear them much, or did you tread very lightly while wearing them?
BNWT $15 each? i so wish i was a medium right now...
$5 shipping for any number of shirts. Please add 4% for Paypal. Blue workshirt was worn twice, otherwise all have been unworn and unwashed.J.Crew shirt in orange mini-gingham - $25 $20pit to pit 20"shoulder to shoulder 17.25"length 31.5"Sold [[SPOILER]] Sold [[SPOILER]] International Concepts shirt in blue stripes - $15p2p 20"s2s 17.25"len 29.5"
Whoa. I remember mimicking that from the classifieds here from a while back. Perhaps it was another site. My apologies, and thank you for replying to this personally, Fok.
I can't seem to make threads in "New Forum Support", I posted in a thread there and submitted a request through the support page three days ago, but haven't received a response. So I thought I'd try here. I made a new classified thread in B&S with the items I was selling, pictures, and measurements. The next day, as I was responding to PMs, a member informed me that my thread was closed. No warnings whatsoever. Here's the...
They are a D(M), fit is pretty standard medium. Boots have been sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.
Ooops...had the wrong link in there. It's this one: http://www.styleforum.net/t/310621/j-crew-button-downs-in-great-spring-colors-int-concepts-shirt-s-m
Yes, I experience this, but I just assumed it was my wifi being goofy.Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but my B&S thread disappeared with no warning. Just wondering if I did some thing wrong or broke a rule. Sent a feedback form in already but I thought I'd try here too. Thanks!Edit: Fixed link
can't quite make out the tags in those pics. what size are these?