or Connect

Posts by Qudi

got my tasmanian wool jacket in M and pants in 32. i wear S in their regular fit oxfords and M in slim fit shirts. the pants fit great, but the jacket is way tight. chest measures 19.5-20". fits more like a true small. oh well, if anyones interested in them, let me know.
ordered 4 days ago and still hasnt shipped. are they still having trouble processing orders or does that mean something i ordered sold out
edit: double post
what size did you pick up for the cardigan?im looking for ~21.5" chest (i'm a M in slim OCBD also), so i guess i should pick up an M in broadcloth shirt?
yes, exactly.lolyeah, i didn't know whether their warehouse stock was actually damaged. so i guess all the tasmanian jackets were swept away, except the XLs, which sandy decided to spare.
was about to buy the tasmanian jacket/pants as a cheap suit for interviews, but now all the jackets are gone? they were all in-stock for the last week, and e-commerce is down..how the hell did that happen? could someone maybe proxy for me?
Blues still available but the purple's sold out. Color options not even listed anymore.
They've already restocked a lot of items after the first week. But the only flannel I wanted, haven't seen it since day after store opened... This one http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-flannel-check-long-sleeve-shirt/072864-16-002
Damn I was gonna pick up one of the knit cardis. I wear small/slim medium but I'm 5'10. Anyone know if the other ones are as short?
Your best bet would probably be the slim fit in Medium. I have a 39" chest and the small regular fits me okay, can't button the top. My slim medium dress shirt is spot on though.My small is ~ 21.5", it's right. Remember these sizes are adjusted for Westerners.