or Connect

Posts by Qudi

this guys buying the +j cardi http://www.styleforum.net/t/335772/wtb-uniqlo-j-shawl-cardigan-in-xs-s/0_30
every time i dont listen to the sizing advice/experiences of other members i always regret it; need to size up on broadcloth. color on that one was kinda funky anyway. lovin the flannels. the colors of all the flannels look much better in real life, their online pics have weird lighting issues. efm is great too
which ones? i might buy em off you if theyre still new
the concensus seems to be that the EFM are slimmer. probly go with a medium
mine is fedex smart post
wait you size UP for EFM? is this all EFM?
same...im starting to wonder if they will even restock this season
this is the navy color. picture taken from another member stock photo, but in black Jacket: Shoulders: 17" Pit to Pit: 20" Back Length 29" Sleeve Length: 26" Pants: Waist: 34" Inseam: 34" Hem: 8" Navy slim fit Tasmanian Wool jacket and matching pants in M and 32x34. Will best fit a Small or very Slim Medium. Long sold out online, I proxied this for $210 + shipping + fees. Yours for $180 shipped OBO.
no i think the sleeves and body length are shorter in asia
got my online order in...sizing was whack black heavy gauge fair isle S - way too short (im 5'11), little bit tight on the shoulders too. should have listened to whoever said it was short before (coldsnap?) heavy gauge turtle neck M - huge below the shoulder. neck on S would probly be way too tight. shawl collar sweater M - got a wine and grey stripe. kinda huge, but wearable. probly going back. socks and underwear - mad legit. i need asian uniqlo. if anyones...