or Connect

Posts by Qudi

my black perfect shape cargos from 3-4 years ago are probly my favorite pants. so sad i didnt pick up a pair in olive.
Because it's sizing down from your typical pants size, not natural waist size. I hear it's better now, but when I bought my NSes years ago I had to get 29s while I was wearing 32 in Levi's. You typically don't expect vanity sizing to that extent so newbies are usually wary when starting with APCs.
New condition. Tried on, never worn. $145 shipped CONUS. People usually recommend sizing down .5-1 from your normal size for Red Wings. Selling this for a friend that ordered the wrong size.
New condition. Tried on, never worn. 145 shipped CONUS. People usually recommend sizing down .5 from your normal size for Red Wings. Selling this for a friend that ordered the wrong size.
New condition. Tried on, never worn. Comes with box. $190 + shipping. People usually recommend sizing down .5-1 from your normal size for Red Wings. Selling this for a friend that ordered the wrong size.
cyber monday. can't complain about $1 socks.
I grabbed one in olive and i love it. they usually release some variation of them every f/wGot some M slim OCBDs in...anyone notice the seam at the tip of the shoulder is a bit thick? mine sticks out the fit is perfect though...
this guys buying the +j cardi http://www.styleforum.net/t/335772/wtb-uniqlo-j-shawl-cardigan-in-xs-s/0_30
every time i dont listen to the sizing advice/experiences of other members i always regret it; need to size up on broadcloth. color on that one was kinda funky anyway. lovin the flannels. the colors of all the flannels look much better in real life, their online pics have weird lighting issues. efm is great too
which ones? i might buy em off you if theyre still new