or Connect

Posts by Qudi

TBS sent my order to a former address, and not the one I listed for the order. Guess someone out there is happy they just got a new pair of CPs and an EG shirt dress thing. Looking for this BBJ shirt...227on Norse Store and 275 on Matches Fashion, but I read someone got slapped with $90 duties for a $200 Norse order. Anyone know about duties from Matches to US? Or somewhere else to buy this shirt.
We've submitted documentation to a Government agency and are awaiting a response.RIght there with ya. Apparently, duties and taxes aren't collected for merchandise from Germany to US? Didn't know that when I ordered. Sick.
Ordered Thursday, MH jacket refunded because of inventory error, no shipping confirmation
I'm getting the discount applied before I enter any payment info. edit: on a BBJ jacket
would you also need to size down 1 for womans?
I'm not sure. they have a separate line called woman by common projects. are the achilles and tournaments supposed to be unisex?
anyone know where to get a deal on women's CPs? lots of places arent even carrying them... trying to get some for my sister. want her to have the life i never had...to stroll through her suburban high school with gold numbers on her feet.
and for those that don't want to wait and missed the tan chelsea drop at needsupply, you can gettem here! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects-Chelsea-Boot-Suede-Tan-Light-Brown-Sand-Kanye-Bottega-/271869223517 better be quick, already 1 sold !! edit: oh, and here too ! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects-Chelsea-Boots-Sz-EU39-Rare-Yeezy-Boost-Bottega-Veneta-SLP/331553869328
with the usual exclusions "Alexander Wang, Ancient Greek Sandals, Ann Demeulemeester, Balmain, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Christopher Kane, Common Projects, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Ferragamo’s Creation, Gareth Pugh, Gianvito Rossi, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci Viaggio, Haider Ackermann, High, Krisvanassche, Maison Margiela, Marcelo Burlon, Moncler, Moschino, Raf Simons, Proenza Schouler, Rick Owens, Stone Island Shadow, Valentino...