or Connect

Posts by Qudi

Measurements posted and one sold. Will be putting the last one on eBay tomorrow.
2 1 APC Madras Bomber Jackets, both size Small, brand new with tags. $90 shipped CONUS for each. Put on eBay * Gusseted shoulders (My favorite feature of the jacket. Definition of a gusset: " reduce stress from tight-fitting clothing"; basically gives you plenty of freedom to move your arms and shoulders while maintaining a slim fit) * Woven cotton twill construction * Zip placket with stitched storm flap * Angled welt pockets with zip closure * Rib knit trim at the...
Just throwing out a random question, but since almost everyone sizes down on LEC, can everyone here button up their shirt all the way? I have broad shoulders/neck and a small fits me well but I don't have a single shirt from LEC (or Jcrew for that matter) that I can button all the way up.
Roomy thigh, good taper? Pretty sure the Petite Standard is exactly what you're looking for. Don't be afraid to size down 1 or even 2, they will stretch.
Anyone know how these 2904 fit? http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/theliquorstore/shoes/PRDOVR~49582/99102450273/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~20+16+4294966587~15~~~~~~~/49582.jsp So anxious to snag them but not sure if I should get true size or 1/2 down. My feet are a bit wide.
Tried one on today and they fit kind of boxy. They look better in the pictures than when tried on.
Went to the store today and tried on some shirts. I've gained 5 lbs in the last 6 months so maybe it's me, but I feel like the shirts are much slimmer than they were a year ago. Did I just get huge or are the cuts different?
About to pick up a uni jacket and maybe a pair of boots. I usually wear 511s, so I'm not sure if I will be able to pull off those boots or if they will look like clown shoes. What do you guys...
Quote: Originally Posted by ohyoumad Ok..I've been wearing these for about 8 months. Sat in something that turned the pocket red. What should I use to remove the stain? Looks good man. Adds character to your jeans. IMO keep it til you decide to wash.
Quote: Originally Posted by Astronaut888 Just wait and see what a few cheerleading practices will do for these I actually think your fit looks great. After it stretches out will look and feel even better.