or Connect

Posts by Qudi

Thanks max. I see a lot of posts about the webstore opening in F/W this year, but I have yet to find a source. Is this pure speculation?
Only been to Uniqlo once, over a year ago, and I was between sizes due to having massive shoulders. Could someone share measurements for their Field Jacket+, or does anyone know they fit? The only things that fit me well last time were slim medium button-downs; not sure if I need a small or medium.
Same problem with thumbnails in B&S, but strangely my GF"s Mac as able to enlarge them through Chrome starting yesterday, despite not being able to before. I still cannot view them on Chrome in W7.
Prices include shipping to CONUS. Int'l buyers, please inquire. Paypal users please add 4%.Uniqlo Faux Leather Jacket with removable fur hood. Snagged this last season but never wore it. Really wished this jacket fit me. $50 shipped OBO.Tagged Large:pit to pit - 22"shoulder to shoulder - 19"length - 28"SOLD: [[SPOILER]]
Love these boots, but they are half a size too big for me. Worn for 2 weeks; soles still clean around the shoe and almost no wear other than minor creasing. Crafted in full-grain "Copper Rough & Tough" leather. Comes with both leather and nylon laces. Retailed for $280, asking $150 shipped CONUS OBO. Int'l please inquire about shipping. Will trade for boots/shoes in size 8.5-9.
Measurements posted and one sold. Will be putting the last one on eBay tomorrow.
2 1 APC Madras Bomber Jackets, both size Small, brand new with tags. $90 shipped CONUS for each. Put on eBay * Gusseted shoulders (My favorite feature of the jacket. Definition of a gusset: " reduce stress from tight-fitting clothing"; basically gives you plenty of freedom to move your arms and shoulders while maintaining a slim fit) * Woven cotton twill construction * Zip placket with stitched storm flap * Angled welt pockets with zip closure * Rib knit trim at the...
Just throwing out a random question, but since almost everyone sizes down on LEC, can everyone here button up their shirt all the way? I have broad shoulders/neck and a small fits me well but I don't have a single shirt from LEC (or Jcrew for that matter) that I can button all the way up.
Roomy thigh, good taper? Pretty sure the Petite Standard is exactly what you're looking for. Don't be afraid to size down 1 or even 2, they will stretch.
Anyone know how these 2904 fit? http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/theliquorstore/shoes/PRDOVR~49582/99102450273/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~20+16+4294966587~15~~~~~~~/49582.jsp So anxious to snag them but not sure if I should get true size or 1/2 down. My feet are a bit wide.