or Connect

Posts by Qudi

Yeah, I got it. I'm slow as fuck I thought everyone was talking about Norse.
You might be a 40 or a 41 depending on your width and the shoe. CP sizing is all over the place...I'm a 41 achilles lows, but the 41 highs/bballs are super roomy and the current season combat boots in 41 were way too tight. And if you read the thread, others say the previous season's boots fit big. So who the fuck knows really, just order and pray they fit.
You sure you're not a 44? 11.5 corresponds to a 45 EU, and -1 for CPs. I'm a slightly-wider-than-D width and size 9, and I'm a 41 Achilles with room to spare.Also, just my opinion, but that looks pretty fucking terrible. Just makes the gold lettering stand out even more.
Not seeing the option during check-out. Just says "hereof VAT: $0".
TBS sent my order to a former address, and not the one I listed for the order. Guess someone out there is happy they just got a new pair of CPs and an EG shirt dress thing. Looking for this BBJ shirt...227on Norse Store and 275 on Matches Fashion, but I read someone got slapped with $90 duties for a $200 Norse order. Anyone know about duties from Matches to US? Or somewhere else to buy this shirt.
We've submitted documentation to a Government agency and are awaiting a response.RIght there with ya. Apparently, duties and taxes aren't collected for merchandise from Germany to US? Didn't know that when I ordered. Sick.
Ordered Thursday, MH jacket refunded because of inventory error, no shipping confirmation
I'm getting the discount applied before I enter any payment info. edit: on a BBJ jacket
would you also need to size down 1 for womans?
I'm not sure. they have a separate line called woman by common projects. are the achilles and tournaments supposed to be unisex?