or Connect

Posts by Qudi

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Common-Projects-Achilles-Low-Leather-Navy-7-8-9-10-11-/161334507226http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Common-Projects-Achilles-Mid-Tan-Leather-7-8-9-10-11-/161334513059lol...
duno about the laces but lemme know how they look. pics would be awesome. was thinking about grabbing a pair as well.solid imo. the holes on the perfs from this season seem really large. i feel like in previous seasons they were more subtle.
pretty sure its on the 26th guys
i can only take shitty phone pics. oh well. a lot of sizing inconsistancy, like i said. too tight in the shoulder cotton mix bomber scuba.
I feel ya there. The rise on my PSes are terrible.The general advice for sizing down was be able to button the fly, but not the waist. I think you should size up and get it tapered later if you feel like the hems too big.
No experience with those brands, but the T's were underwhelming. Two of them had this chemical on the shoulder seams that made them stand up. I think they put that on there to make them stretchy? The scoop neck was nice, but really they're only slightly a step up from normal H&M. Sizing seemed inconsistent; some smalls fit perfect and some were tight in the shoulder.The sweaters and jackets were dope though. I got the contrast panel, zip detail, cotton mix bomber, and...
My only complaint about my PSes is the the rise.If you're trying to size down that much on NSes why not just go with a slim cut?
Got a couple Ts, polos for work, the cotton bomber, and the scuba bomber. Can give some reviews and shitty phone pics if anyone's interested. The scuba bomber is ill.How did you like it? I'm the same size and I felt the 38 was a bit big.Any idea when this is happening?
That seems like it would work out. Unless the cuts have changed since 4 years ago, the PS has almost the same top block as the NS. You should end up with a looser top block and a more tapered leg.
if anyone's looking for a pair of original white achilles low sz 42, i got a BNIB pair for sale or trade for 41s.