or Connect

Posts by SWB

Don't have pictures but I just picked up a sea island cotton BoO shirt for $163 at opening ceremony, still available in S and M if anyone's interested: https://www.openingceremony.us/produ...productid=8468 Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.
Price drop.
It's black, the color in the first photo is accurate, sorry about the other photos.
This has been sitting in my closet for a while but has never been worn. New with tags, size M, this NDG Battleship crewneck sweater is 100% cotton, made in Japan. Retailed for $265, I'm asking $130 shipped. With flash: Really bad lighting (sorry): Detail: Measurements are: Chest - 20" pit-to-pit Length - 27" collar to hem Arm Length - 27" shoulder to cuff (the cuffs are extra long and folded over, so they can easily be made shorter or longer)
Has anyone seen/tried on the shawl collar tiger fleece hoodies? I'm curious, but would prefer to see a fit pic before ordering.
It's actually pretty reasonable, but thanks for reminding me, here are the measurements: Waist: 16.5" across lying flat (front and back rises aligned) or 16.25" across lying naturally (front rise lower than back) Thigh: 11.5" across Knee: 8.5" across Inseam: 34.5" Leg Opening: 8.25" across I wear a 30 in New Standards and a 31 in Dior 19cm, if that helps.
Sold. .......
Kind of like H&M, but mostly basics. T-shirts, hoodies, polos, etc. Very nice cuts, just check out americanapparel.net
I returned some pants at AA and got this store credit, but haven't had a use for it. The balance is $68, I'll let it go for $50 (card number and photo of receipt emailed) or $55 shipped:
Quote: Originally Posted by denimaddict i hate when people post a picture of something and don't say what it is. lame. rant over. Nice shirts though I'd just like to formally second this. I mostly notice it on SuFu, but it gives the impression that the poster is just waiting for someone to ask about it so the purchase will be bumped. No different than withholding basic information in a Buying/Selling post in order to get cheap bumps. In...