or Connect

Posts by Birks and Grey Socks

It takes a bit of work hunting store sales but I have not spent more than $35 for most of my new ties, and I have amassed many Zegna, Canali, Drake, Boss, Talbott...etc. Here on SF, I have bought endless great condition used ties for $20-30, including a nice TF for $65 Don't overlook pink and orange when trying to match navy and white, especially orange
This threak is epic. I have tears coming from my eyes, I'm laughing so hard. To OP, besides the book on Becoming an Alpha Male, also look at BANG by Roosh V. Its a little junvenile, but the expanations of the female psyche is spot on
Drop
Drop!
7/6 Drops!!
I have for sale a pair of new, without box, Hugo Boss loafers in 10D US / 43 EU. They are black split toe loafers. Comes with matching shoe bags. I bought them for myself, but they have not made it into my rotation so thought I would sell them instead of leaving them sitting in my closet. A nice casual dress shoe for the summer. $140 >> $120 + actual cost of shipping.
Ties for sale, prices and condition as indicated, all are approximately 3 5/8" wide. Shipping is $5 to Canada and CONUS. PM for international rates From Left to Right. 1) Luigi Borrelli - Orange and gray, 9/10 condition. $40 >> $35 2) Zegna - SOLD 3) Canali - Woven deep red with gold diamonds 9/10 condition. $20 >> $17 4) Canali - SOLD
Likely last drops on the Canali and Zegna
I have for sale an Armani Collezioni suit in 40R. It is in like new condition, and looks to be hardly worn at all. The pockets are still sewn shut. Suit is 2 button and nice and slim fitting, ventless. Color is an olive light brown/greenish. Although a pincord pattern, the material is very soft, 90/10 Wool/Cotton blend. Made in Italy. The jacket looks great with jeans. Measurements are: S2S = 18" (although fits a little wider than measured in shoulders, maybe...
drops