or Connect

Posts by Birks and Grey Socks

AAAssorted colorful ties for sale. All in excellent condition. All will go great with a blue shirt Canali, Red with black and gold diamonds 58x3.5" - $18 Duchamp, multi-color square and dot pattern 57x3.5" - $30 Charles Tyrwhitt, Red blue and yellow plaid 57x3.5" - $15 Geoffrey Beene - Orrange and black 58x2.75" - $8 Boss - Orange diagonal stripes 57x3.5" - $18 Shipping is from Canada, $7 to Canada, and $10 to US. Flat shipping rate for multiple...
For sale: Hugo Boss gray pants in excellent condition. Flat front. Great staple item for $25. Tagged a 32R, but measures W: 16 3/4 + 2 3/4" L: 42 I: 31 + 1 F Rise: 11 1/2 R rise: 15 1/2 Note that I ship from Canada. Shipping will be $15 to US and Canada. Check out my other ads! !
general advice. Don't get too matchy matchy with tie and shirts. Think complimentary colors. Like blue or violet tie with pink shirt, red or orange tie with blue shirt...etc. Oh and as others have said, get a real pair of shoes. Color of yours is good, but the shape and style make you look like a summer intern straight out of community college
I have the same affliction. My big behind will automatically mean that pockets will flare out a bit whenever my big ass stretches the fabric slightly through routine movement. Some pockets styles, like this one, will be affected worse than others. Your pants do look a little baggy in the back and pocket area, but that may have been intentional on the part of the tailor if you explained your concerns before hand. Extra material will mean less pocket flaring during...
a great transaction with whusurdadi !! perfect!
Me too in Ottawa!! But MTM shoes are beyond my needs. OTR 43 always fits pretty well. Rather use the money to fund my tie addiction. Anyone need slim 40r suits for cheap? trying to sell a few locally after getting a bit bigger in size.
It takes a bit of work hunting store sales but I have not spent more than $35 for most of my new ties, and I have amassed many Zegna, Canali, Drake, Boss, Talbott...etc. Here on SF, I have bought endless great condition used ties for $20-30, including a nice TF for $65 Don't overlook pink and orange when trying to match navy and white, especially orange
This threak is epic. I have tears coming from my eyes, I'm laughing so hard. To OP, besides the book on Becoming an Alpha Male, also look at BANG by Roosh V. Its a little junvenile, but the expanations of the female psyche is spot on
Drop
Drop!