or Connect

Posts by bmulford

Quote: Originally Posted by greekonomist You are my hero. . Her agency was in the same building as my LA office was a few years back. She was waiting for someone in the lobby as was I - so just struck up a conversation. She asked what I did, and I told her about a recent project to explain it. To my surprise she was into it, and understood it. Very cute in person. Just remembered another one: Meeting Brittany Spears, pretending...
Quote: Originally Posted by binge I call BS, that can't be #15, it's gotta be #1 on any list! I didn't rank them in order of coolness, just how I recalled them. Growing up, I was very close friends with his nephews. So I saw him relatively often.
Growing up in LA and Hollywood I've seen/encountered too many celebs to recount. However a few quick standouts below. Didn't try to validate spelling of peoples names. 1) Saving Casey Casem's life at a "hollywood" party, while simultaneously telling Martin Sheen what for 2) Meeting and making out with Shannon Daugherty within 3 hours 3) Having Lucy Lu totally boost my licorice after watching a Bout I was in. Before she was a big star, I think she had just started in...
Our walls either have paintings by me, my mother in law (now deceased). In greater proportion we have collectable cinema half and full sheets from the 1930's-1950's for classic films (e.g., gone with the wind, cleopatra, mighty joe young ,etc).
The St Regis is a classic design. C&J, Martegani, EG, Alfred Sargent, and I think Vass all have something in a similar pattern. Color/Patina varies brand to brand.
Quote: Originally Posted by bluemagic I have to say that I am disappointed that some people would show up for a Style Forum meetup dressed so poorly. The people who dressed well really killed it, but the others don't seem to have put in any special effort. When I thought I would be able to attend, I had a little mental dilema; dress for the occassion or location. SF, North Beach, Sat Night in a Cigar bar calls for a casual look. I think...
My family has been had its fair share of mental health issues. If you went by the DSMIV guidelines, "depression" is a profound and elongate state of being, not just having the blues because of circumstances. I've witnessed many forms of coping; excersize, meditation, religon, drugs, booze, sex, etc. In the end, what seemed to work across the board was finding purpose in their lives, AND seeing beyond the moment. Purpose often drives action, which in turn creates a...
Quote: Originally Posted by StylenotFashion I've had a Duxiana for 12 years and have never slept on a better bed! http://www.duxbed.com +1 - I've had mine for about 13. No sagging whatsoever. Just as comfortable now as when I bought it. I actually bought 2 2001's in smaller sizes and Cal King top layers because the wood frame is so large, it couldn't make it up stairs. I think that's helped the form of the bed. I also bought a bed from...
Quote: Originally Posted by bach i don't understand the villa-lobos amongst 90's art/industrial rock bands +classic rock bands... explain? bachianas brasileiras dude!!1! rawk on. also, i was obsessed (yes, i collected live shows) and grew out of janes addiction when i was 14. how old are you? I play guitar and ventured into "classic" after growing terribly bored with Rock. I found HVL through Segovia, and learned all of his etudes...
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician .... white boy. I prefer Cracka, thank you.