or Connect

Posts by bmulford

Nice
aside, STF doesn't offer any discounts to my knowledge. Ian prices everything at a third of retail and leaves it at that.
Maybe some folks don't know the deal with Repello Suede and Danite soles. It makes them somewhat waterproof - not soaked - but works great for light rain. The soles prevent slipping and will last longer than a twinkie stored in a zip lock bag. $200 for new !?!? great deal. I'd buy, but I have 2 pairs like these already.
In coastal areas the mornings will often be overcast and a little chilly. linen scarves pair well with a light cotton jacket before the sun breaks through in the afternoon.
I can't post that often but try to check out WAYWN every few days to see if any new trends are emerging. Found myself with a slight respite between projects. So a quick SF office shot. Jacket: Sartorio Kiton Cotton Shirt: Borrelli Linen Sweater: Avon Celli 150s Square: Borrelli Belt: Orciani Denim: Captial E Matchstick Socks: Paul Smith Shoes: Edward Green Watch: Omega Seamaster Briefcase: Prada Saffiano in Navy
Quote: Originally Posted by Neofinitia Thanks, gents. B, what have you been up to? So Cal rotting your brain yet? SoCal has been fun. Sunny and balmy most every day. Its a counter culture to San Francisco, but has a unique charm. Still want to arrange a SF meetup sometime for socal folks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neofinitia Sunny Sunday Still So Summon the Linen Suit: quoted for excellence. looking good dood
I had an epic yoox fail. had an attolini jacket in the box for 4 months. Watching it go from $1400, to $1000, to $750 to $600 and didn't buy. kept waiting for the sub $500. Then on morning, they dropped the price to $230. By the time I got the email and logged in, it was gone. The bastard was selling it on ebay a month later for $800. I believe he got it too. I emailed him off ebay and whined about him stealing it from my yoox dream box. he had no remorse...
Saw the first meaningful glitch since the 1.09 fix. Team handle [FUQU] somehow made every game move at about 100x the speed. Literally you'd run and cover the space of the map in 1-2 seconds. If jumped on a slope you'd fly across the map as if you were on the moon. nobody could get many kills because it was so jarring you'd blow right past people. UAV was pointless so almost everybody was using a shotgun or knife to get kills. The best was from running backwards I...
A Valextra or Prada pressed calf (saffiano) travel briefcase sounds like the ticket. Lightwieght, top zipper, strap+handles, meant to carry folders/papers/electronics + shirt. elegant and durable. http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store...13535cat214310