or Connect

Posts by bmulford

It is a two button jacket with very little shoulder padding.
Since I've had numerous offers at reduced (some absurdly so) price, I've lowered it. Hopefully this seems more fair. $400 US shipping including trees and shoe bags for a near-new Vass U-Last in Burgundy.
I didn't even know how to respond
Hi Jon I added extra pics with a white background. The white balance is off a little bit. The grey is a mid/dark grey with rust windowpanes. The other is a tan with tan/celery/brown woven in. Both are beautiful pieces - not weird or unusual colors.
3 Season unworn Isaia Grey flannel 44R jacket. Never worn - perfect condition Was $225 Now $210 Mid Grey flannel (wool / Cashmere) with rust windowpane over pattern. base S 22.5 Chest 19.25 Shoulder 25.5 sleeve 31 length standard sleeve buttons double vented Shipping included anywhere in the US. International will incur any extra fees.
Glenplaid in TAN with a slight celery/brown/black check pattern. Summer weight and in perfect condition WAS $225, now $210 Base S - 44 drop 8 44R 19.25 Shoulders 44.5-45 Chest 31 length 25.5 Sleeve Feels like a super silk/wool blend, but is 100% wool Standard sleeves dual vent Shipping included anywhere in the US. International will incur whatever extra costs are required.
Y's (Yohji Yamamoto) .925 Silver bracelet. I bought this from Gilt a year ago and never wore it. Too cool for me - looks like it belongs on someone with a bit more sprezz. WAS $215 - now $150 Y's 925 Silver 8.45 Length Bag, card, tag (wasn't priced from gilt, but internet search said it was $1195 retail, Gilt had it for $425). Antiqued treatment Shipping included in the US. anything outside of the US will incur whatever extra costs are necessary.
VASS handmade 43.5/10D classic shoes These are amazing shoes. Dark oxblood/Bordeaux in box-calf on the ulast, beveled waist, double stacked sole, etc. I wore them less than 6 times - they were 1) too nice to wear with anything but a suit 2) slightly too form fitting. They will fit a 10D - but I prefer a little more wiggle room. Very little wear, and the custom wooden shoe trees, box and vass labeled bags are included. SOLD0 shipping included. I'll ship anywhere,...
These are sold - thanks!
ANever worn. I bought it right before I moved from San Francisco to LA. Its just too warm for a mid-weight cashmere here. Gorgeous hand and classic style. Retail: $3500, Was $395 Now $350 US shipping included, for shipping outside of the US, the cost will be whatever USPS charges. NWOT Satoria Attolini Jacket 44R 100% Cashmere Charcoal 3 season Jacket Gorgeous hand and tailoring. Shoulders : 19.25 - 19.5 Chest: 22.5 Sleeve: 25.5 Length: 31