or Connect

Posts by bmulford

Borrelli Tan Cotton summer weight 44R jackets worn once. I'll ship anywhere, but for anything outside I'll pass through any increased shipping costs. Tan 44R Borrelli Jacket asking $99 Shipped Material: Light weight Cotton Lining: Cotton, Quarter lining Color: Tan with Brown Buttons Size: 44R (labeled 46R measures to 44) Shoulders: 19-19.5 inches Chest: 22.5 Inches length: 32 Inches Sleeve: 25 Inches Note: Functional sleeves
Hey - its been a while just working like crazy and found the WAYWN became kinda redundant so drifted off...
I've found the LBM 1911 unstructured jackets are fantastic for casual /semi-dress wear. They're hard to find in general, and typically > $800 (which is a great price considering the garments). Yoox has a fair amount of the S/S line of jackets for sale (36-44) for under $200, or in some cases under $300. I bought one of each color in my size of every one they had. That's how much I like...
Two Varvatos pieces in NWOT condition. Both priced to move. First is a Varvatos Mainline Trench coat in Coated Linen with Leather Trim. 3/4 lined in cotton. Very light weight water resistant jacket. NWOT, never worn. Originally $1195, asking $150 + 10 Shipping in the US. Varvatos Mainline Trench / Rain Coat Water Resistant Linen and Poly coated with Leather collar and sleeve trim Size 54R Shoulders: approx 19.5 Length: 44 Inches (mid thigh) Sleeve: 25.5-26...
Bought these NWT from another member a year and a half ago. Worn 3x - just not getting any rotation, so putting them up for sale. Note- these are marked R, but I've found no flaw anywhere in the shoes. Includes the bags, but not sure if I still have the box. If I still have it, I'll ship it. SOLD $375 + $10 for shipping in the US. Outside of the US will reflect the actual USPS cost. Maker: John Lobb Model: Beckets Material: Lord Calf Color: Dark Navy Condition:...
Two pairs of shoes that weren't worn more than 2x. Making room in my closet and have too many shoes to deal with. Both are sized for a 10D foot. Will ship to the US for $10 or globally for whatever ground USPS will cost. WAS $199 each SOLD Martegani lucca ii in bordeaux. Dark burgundy almost a dark brown with a burgundy undertone. Martegani lucca ii in radica brown. Very dark brown with the museum or 'radica' treatment.
Cross posted from MC Y's (Yohji Yamamoto) .925 Silver bracelet. I bought this from Gilt a year ago and never wore it. Too cool for me - looks like it belongs on someone with a bit more sprezz. WAS $215 - now $150 Y's 925 Silver approx 8.5 Length Bag, card, tag (price tag wasn't priced from gilt, but internet search said it was $1195 retail, Gilt had it for $425). Antiqued Silver Shipping included in the US. anything outside of the US will incur whatever extra costs...
It is a two button jacket with very little shoulder padding.
It is a two button jacket with very little shoulder padding.