or Connect

Posts by bmulford

Black Calf Sutor boots. worn a few times, but have little wear. Will ship anywhere but will pass through additional costs for international shipping. Black Zip boots Was $150 Now - asking $75 shipped Maker: Sutor Mantellassi Type: Size Zip Boots Color: Black Material: Calf Condition: Good, Worn 5-6 times with little wear and tear. Size: 10D runs a little narrow
Borrelli Tan Cotton summer weight 44R jackets worn once. I'll ship anywhere, but for anything outside I'll pass through any increased shipping costs. Tan 44R Borrelli Jacket asking $99 Shipped Material: Light weight Cotton Lining: Cotton, Quarter lining Color: Tan with Brown Buttons Size: 44R (labeled 46R measures to 44) Shoulders: 19-19.5 inches Chest: 22.5 Inches length: 32 Inches Sleeve: 25 Inches Note: Functional sleeves
Hey - its been a while just working like crazy and found the WAYWN became kinda redundant so drifted off...
I've found the LBM 1911 unstructured jackets are fantastic for casual /semi-dress wear. They're hard to find in general, and typically > $800 (which is a great price considering the garments). Yoox has a fair amount of the S/S line of jackets for sale (36-44) for under $200, or in some cases under $300. I bought one of each color in my size of every one they had. That's how much I like...
Two Varvatos pieces in NWOT condition. Both priced to move. First is a Varvatos Mainline Trench coat in Coated Linen with Leather Trim. 3/4 lined in cotton. Very light weight water resistant jacket. NWOT, never worn. Originally $1195, asking $150 + 10 Shipping in the US. Varvatos Mainline Trench / Rain Coat Water Resistant Linen and Poly coated with Leather collar and sleeve trim Size 54R Shoulders: approx 19.5 Length: 44 Inches (mid thigh) Sleeve: 25.5-26...
Bought these NWT from another member a year and a half ago. Worn 3x - just not getting any rotation, so putting them up for sale. Note- these are marked R, but I've found no flaw anywhere in the shoes. Includes the bags, but not sure if I still have the box. If I still have it, I'll ship it. SOLD $375 + $10 for shipping in the US. Outside of the US will reflect the actual USPS cost. Maker: John Lobb Model: Beckets Material: Lord Calf Color: Dark Navy Condition:...
Two pairs of shoes that weren't worn more than 2x. Making room in my closet and have too many shoes to deal with. Both are sized for a 10D foot. Will ship to the US for $10 or globally for whatever ground USPS will cost. WAS $199 each SOLD Martegani lucca ii in bordeaux. Dark burgundy almost a dark brown with a burgundy undertone. Martegani lucca ii in radica brown. Very dark brown with the museum or 'radica' treatment.
Cross posted from MC Y's (Yohji Yamamoto) .925 Silver bracelet. I bought this from Gilt a year ago and never wore it. Too cool for me - looks like it belongs on someone with a bit more sprezz. WAS $215 - now $150 Y's 925 Silver approx 8.5 Length Bag, card, tag (price tag wasn't priced from gilt, but internet search said it was $1195 retail, Gilt had it for $425). Antiqued Silver Shipping included in the US. anything outside of the US will incur whatever extra costs...
It is a two button jacket with very little shoulder padding.