or Connect

Posts by bmulford

For Anthony Cleverley Givenchy the 9UK fits my 10D US well. I find they are true to size 9UK, 43Euro, 10US For comparison, these are the sizes of other makers I have: Cleverley - 9EUK Corthay - 10D (US marked) G&G - 9.5E UK Edward Green 888, 890, - 9.5E UK Carmina (Simpson last) - 9.5E UK Kiton - 9UK, 10 US Lattanzi (for Brioni) - 9UK, 10US Thom Browne - 9UK John Lobb - 9UK (7000E last) Sutor - 9UK sometimes 9.5UK if its really slender Martegani - 10D US Bontoni -...
at the time it was something around there. Depends on what discount they put on the Anthony cleverleys and whatever coupon for Styleforum they having going.
Yeah - it was a deep discount + a coupon code. Quite a deal. The shoes are as well made as I've ever seen. I'm hoping they put some others on sale again - will def pick up more lace ups in my size.
I didn't get anything (nothing in 10D). But did get a pair of cleverleys at the last sale for $650-ish. $800 is well worth it IMHO. They've proven to be amazingly well made shoes
For those in LA, The Saks 5th on Wilshire has final mark-downs on a few amazing deals size 11's Corthay Burgundy Suede boot - size 11 and 13 (US) and Kiton Vintage Cherry-ish in 11 US. Both we're around $600. Also, for Anthony Cleverley fans - the hangerproject.com has 4 or 5 Anthony Cleverley shoes on sale for $800. A few are must-have styles (burgundy derby, midnight navy caps).
leffot has 30% off Corthay, GG, Alden, St Crispin and Edward Green - limited selections of ~$350-$500 off. www.leffot.com/shop/sale.html
it was SF10 I think - its not working any longer.
It was a memorial day sale on "asuitablewardrobe.com"/"hangerproject.com" - they marked down AC De givenchy's to ~$700 from $1600. Then add the SF discount code. Never seen AC's at that price that weren't used or seconds.
@thinkderm I actually had this exact thought when the Anthony Cleverleys were on sale for $575 during memorial day weekend.
My PML has been sitting on a winder for two years and getting no wear. Time to let it go to someone who will get some use from it. Its in great condition and includes two GO alligator straps (brown and black). all boxes, accessories that came from the authorized dealer will be included. SOLD This will be available for pickup in Los Angeles if you're local. Otherwise shipping is included in the asking price. About the piece: CONDITION: Gently pre-owned, minimal...