or Connect

Posts by bmulford

For Anthony Cleverley Givenchy the 9UK fits my 10D US well. I find they are true to size 9UK, 43Euro, 10US For comparison, these are the sizes of other makers I have: Cleverley - 9EUK Corthay - 10D (US marked) G&G - 9.5E UK Edward Green 888, 890, - 9.5E UK Carmina (Simpson last) - 9.5E UK Kiton - 9UK, 10 US Lattanzi (for Brioni) - 9UK, 10US Thom Browne - 9UK John Lobb - 9UK (7000E last) Sutor - 9UK sometimes 9.5UK if its really slender Martegani - 10D US Bontoni -...
at the time it was something around there. Depends on what discount they put on the Anthony cleverleys and whatever coupon for Styleforum they having going.
Yeah - it was a deep discount + a coupon code. Quite a deal. The shoes are as well made as I've ever seen. I'm hoping they put some others on sale again - will def pick up more lace ups in my size.
I didn't get anything (nothing in 10D). But did get a pair of cleverleys at the last sale for $650-ish. $800 is well worth it IMHO. They've proven to be amazingly well made shoes
For those in LA, The Saks 5th on Wilshire has final mark-downs on a few amazing deals size 11's Corthay Burgundy Suede boot - size 11 and 13 (US) and Kiton Vintage Cherry-ish in 11 US. Both we're around $600. Also, for Anthony Cleverley fans - the hangerproject.com has 4 or 5 Anthony Cleverley shoes on sale for $800. A few are must-have styles (burgundy derby, midnight navy caps).
leffot has 30% off Corthay, GG, Alden, St Crispin and Edward Green - limited selections of ~$350-$500 off. www.leffot.com/shop/sale.html
it was SF10 I think - its not working any longer.
It was a memorial day sale on "asuitablewardrobe.com"/"hangerproject.com" - they marked down AC De givenchy's to ~$700 from $1600. Then add the SF discount code. Never seen AC's at that price that weren't used or seconds.
@thinkderm I actually had this exact thought when the Anthony Cleverleys were on sale for $575 during memorial day weekend.