Posts by bmulford

Leffot's shoe sale quietly went up to 50%. Also, the sale page doesn't show any Corthay on sale, but they are when you look at them. A few Arca's for ~$875
Im a US10D. I have two Cleverley's, several MH71 and one EG 888 (amongst other lasts with EG and GG). Anthony Cleverley Givenchy and Cameron last toe-box is not as narrow as GG TG73, and a little more than the EG888. The UK9's I bought fit well but are on the small side compared to EG.
Boglioli sale 40% off current season styles for men/women
Wilkes Bashford sale - 25%-40% mens and womens (womens is up to 50%) - some reasonable deals on bontoni, isaia, brunello, etc.
If they shipped them to you rather than their own company, and you're whom the waybill names as recipient; then its on you to pay. I'd advise calling the shipping agent (DHL or whomever is asking for duties to be paid) and find out if the fee's are really meant for you, or the company.
Isaia has a 50%+ sale on their website suits ~$2k, shirts $275, etc
Saks Off Fifth 40% off Clearance - a few good deals in there - brunello cashmere sweaters $238, suits $953, Isaia jackets $800
The superstar code gave me an additional 10% if you go to "my yoox" there's a function that will apply your code to your bag. But you have to be a superstar to get it.I picked up 3 Brunello, 3 Borrelli, 2 Boglioli, and 2 Sartorio suits. The recently borrelli suits they've been selling have been really great. the pictures make them look boring but in person they're great. Also got a few scarves, cashmere sweaters, and borrelli shirts.Went a bit crazy when my fav suit...
for yoox superstar gives you an extra 10%. For my dream box it put prices back to black friday's sale. went full-steam and bought up everything I've been watching.
+1