or Connect

Posts by moupoujme

Trickers Brogue boots made to order for Present. Features a Repello brown suede upper, Telason laces and Silver eyelets. Good Year welt Vibram wedge sole. These boots are incredibly light and comfortable. Bench made in Northampton. Uk 7 / Us 8 Worn twice / perfect condition Original box, shoe bags and towel included 260€ 240€ Now 220€ including international shipping (retail price: 413€)
Filson black label denim work jacket Size S Worn twice / perfect condition 180€ 160€ Now 140€ including international shipping (retail price: 300€)
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. AP shoes Boat shoes sz EU 43, worn a few times, very good condition, Original box, €80, Retail €145 ! Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. Sanders officer boot, unworn, mint conditions,no original box, 100€ includind ship. Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. Our legacy made by Sanders boot, Unworn, mint condition, Original box, UK9, 250€ including ship ( Retail 370€...) Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com Thank you
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. Our legacy made by Sanders boot, Unworn, mint condition, Original box, UK9, 250€ including ship ( Retail 370€...) Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com Thank you
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. Tricker's stow boot forest green size UK8, worn 3 times, exellent condition, come with original box ! €250 including ship. Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com Thank you
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. Sanders officer boot, unworn, mint conditions,no original box, 100€ includind ship. Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. Ap shoes boat shoes, royal blue, worn 3 times, very good conditions, original box, 80€ includind ship. Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com
Hi everybody, i'm selling different pair of shoes cause I need som place... All price are INCLUDING international shipping cost and paypal fees, for ship to France remove €10 and to Europe remove €5. Our legacy boots made by Sanders, unworn,mint condition, come with original box ! €250 including ship. (Retail €370...) Contact me By PM or on this email adress jeanbaptistepontier@gmail.com Thank you