or Connect

Posts by moupoujme

Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Barney's new york brogues, quality shoes (retail €180) worn five times, good condition, OG box. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Prada brogues Size UK 8.5, made by church's, commando sole, high quality shoes (retail €650) worn twice, very good condition, No OG box. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Mark McNairy dirty buck Chukka Size UK9, worn ten times, good condition, OG box. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Sanders olly brogues Size UK8, worn twice, very good condition, CW green suede, OG box. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Thom Brown brogues Size UK8, worn twice, very good condition, NO OG box and the price if firm, this pair is a pair of SAMPLE shoes so NO Thom Browne sign on the insole (Retail price €780) !! Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped as soon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Tricker's Bourton brogues Size UK8, worn twice, very good condition, NO OG box and the price if firm. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
hello everybody, i'm selling some item cause i don't wear them... international shipping from france and paypal fees are included in item price ! i'm obviously open for reasonable offer, please contact me by pm LEE 101 b sz 33, worn twice,silver denim. i removed the martingal cause i didn't like it, retail €190.
hello everybody, i'm selling some item cause i don't wear them... international shipping from france and paypal fees are included in item price ! i'm obviously open for reasonable offer, please contact me by pm 3 // levi's vintage clothing 501 zxx 1954 sz w 33 l 34 100% deadstock retail €250. --- >> €170---->>> $120.
hello everybody, i'm selling some item cause i don't wear them... international shipping from france and paypal fees are included in item price ! i'm obviously open for reasonable offer, please contact me by pm APC saharan parka worn twice, size m, normal fitting, retail €230. ---->> €90---->> €75. Thanks
hello everybody, i'm selling some item cause i don't wear them... international shipping from france and paypal fees are included in item price ! i'm obviously open for reasonable offer, please contact me by pm tricker's x junya watanabee chukka, rare item, worn a couple of times, some little sign of wear but nothing serious, us 8,5 retail €500+. --->> $200. More pics on request ! Thanks !!