or Connect

Posts by moupoujme

Up USD 400+ ship!
Hi everybody, i'm selling this Givenchy motorbike leather jacket, obviously 100% authentic and original ! Size M Measurments: armpit to armpit : 54 cm shoulder to shoulder : 48 cm lenght from shoulder to cuff : 64 cm 100% Lamb leather outer !! Very good conditions for this jacket, retail 2150$, i let it go for 780 OBO ! Thanks for your attention
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my APC Military jacket sz M, quality wear, worn twice, very good condition !! Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €12 USA & rest of the world: €17 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Levi's 502 washed sz W 33 L 34, quality jeans, worn once, good condition !! Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €12 USA & rest of the world: €17 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of APC PS SZ 33, quality jeans, worn lots of time, good condition !! Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €12 USA & rest of the world: €17 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of APC PS SZ 33, quality jeans, worn lots of time, good condition, red selvedge !! Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €12 USA & rest of the world: €17 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of APC PS SZ 33, quality jeans, worn once, mint condition, red selvedge !! Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €12 USA & rest of the world: €17 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Be positive chukka sz US 10, quality shoes (retail €240) never worn, mint condition, OG box. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair ofUS Polo ASSN chukka sz US 9, quality shoes (retail €150) worn five times, good condition, OG box. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks
Hi everybody, I need some place so I'm selling my pair of Barney's new york brogues, quality shoes (retail €180) worn five times, good condition, OG box. Shipping rates : France : €7 EU: €15 USA & rest of the world: €25 I only accept Paypal, Paypal fees are included in the price of the item. Item will be shipped assoon as the paiement is received !! Thanks