or Connect

Posts by username79

Agree, E39 M5 'the beast' is my favorite BMW. Someone in this thread posted some really nice photos of his a while back. Maybe you?
No. I'm paying a couple hundred less than that including tax (9%) for 12K/yr on my 2011.5 E92. Zero down but used all MSDs. In late 2010 people were getting E93s in the high $500s/per month + taxes. Amazing deal.If I turn in the car with 50k miles on it (14K overage) my total lease cost including all taxes & fees divided by 36 monthly payments will still be less than $700/mo.If you leased in 2008 or 2009 I could see $800-$1000/mo though, but not anymore.When I went to the...
Cool story?
Current winner for world's gayest car. I say that without any negative connotations. If I was gay, I'd have one for every day of the week in different colors.
335 is the only decent car on that list. Plus it will be far less to lease since BMW FS has ridiculously good lease deals if you do your homework. I lease a M3 coupe for around the same rate as a fuckin' lipstick-on-a-pig-slower-than-a-Civic A5 or faux-luxury-overweight-underpowered-shitbox Mercedes C-class. I put around 20K/yr on my leased cars. BMW buy rate in advance for miles is 16 cents. Don't give a fuck at that rate. Total lease cost when I turn in my M3 with 50K...
It's not about cost it's about convenience. I have at the moment four sets of wheels for my M3 - all seasons for winter, summers, and two sets for the track. Do you really want to deal with the hassle of taking your car somewhere to do something as simple as switch wheels? Storage is not too bad (though I am not in Asia) -- live in a condo and bought a locker.
Women like stylish shoes that other women will recognize and be jealous of. OP should have been honest and asked what shoes to get for his RealDoll.
And that's how we know you're gay.
That's why you get complete sets including wheels and TPMS. Swap them in a parking lot with a Sears torque wrench in 45 minutes.
Why don't you ask your gf what shoes she would like rather than asking a bunch of dudes on the internet?