or Connect

Posts by username79

What? Dressing seasonally means wearing cotton suiting in the summer, which is fine in most (any?) professional environment. There's obviously a difference between cotton made into casual clothes and cotton made into business dress.
You're 22 and worried about chintzy "dinnerware" from Neiman Marcus while living in apartment? What the fuck? Wait till you're old and married and let your husband play Martha Stewart for you.
See my previous post where I talk about ED invoice. On a 75K car ED invoice would be 64K. Residual is calculated at US MSRP. BMW also offers 1.5K off twice a year. That's a cap cost of 62.5K plus applicable fees (ED leases do not include MACO/training/doc fees that USA leases incur) so let's assume a cap of 64K for simplicity. With a MF of .00081 that's $535/mo plus taxes.$19260. The ED experience is very well done. The BMW Welt is an incredible building and the museum and...
I don't get why anyone would drop 200K+ on that little POS when you could have a beautiful sailing yacht in the same range. Of course I know next to nothing about boats, and it probably shows.
I currently have all manual cars and enjoy them. It used to be the manual was the faster option. Now with the current generation of DCTs the manual is slower. If all i cared about was going fast, I'd get DCT. The reason I enjoy driving manual so much is driving slow. There's nothing quite like a nice relaxed drive while getting every single gear change and rev-matched down shift perfectly correct and smooth.
The E93 deals were a .00081 money factor (w/ multiple security deposits) and 64% residual and zero money down combined with pricing at European Delivery invoice. MSRP at 72k. This yielded payments in the low 500s for 36/10K. The MSD option is unique in the industry as far as I know and combine with European Delivery (not sure why anyone would not do ED) to make BMW lease deals significantly more attractive than the competition.Caveats:- BMW holds 5K of your money for three...
I checked the forums and found the original thread about the E93s that I remembered. Guy actually got $502/mo for an E93. Retail IIRC was around $75k at the time. Of course the deal doesn't exist anymore but it shows the virtue of waiting for the right opportunity.--> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=499496Actual money factor = usually dealers mark up the money factor at least in my experience. I get the number in advance (ridewithg) and ask for it...
Took this (sorry, iPhone) this morning: 238ft Lurssen Martha Ann. Very impressive boat. Crew of 20.
Agree, E39 M5 'the beast' is my favorite BMW. Someone in this thread posted some really nice photos of his a while back. Maybe you?
No. I'm paying a couple hundred less than that including tax (9%) for 12K/yr on my 2011.5 E92. Zero down but used all MSDs. In late 2010 people were getting E93s in the high $500s/per month + taxes. Amazing deal.If I turn in the car with 50k miles on it (14K overage) my total lease cost including all taxes & fees divided by 36 monthly payments will still be less than $700/mo.If you leased in 2008 or 2009 I could see $800-$1000/mo though, but not anymore.When I went to the...