or Connect

Posts by username79

Interesting spam for DOCKERS ALPHA
Ever heard of A&S?The Italians didn't invent shit, what is now known as the soft Italian suit is a homogenization of American and British styles.
You guys know that most of what you are referencing as "Italian" is Italian makers emulating British style, right? Hence, your Anglo-style Italian made suits are fine with British shoes.
Ripped my Navy Multiseason suit trousers. Would like to see if I could find another set without paying $350+ to have a new pair made. Fabric needs to be Zegna Multiseason, their basic Navy cloth, it is called NMSNAVY on the fabric tag. I believe it is sold frequently at Neiman Marcus. It is near black and is darker than their other standard navys (STRNAVY, etc.) I can wear waist sizes 32-36; don't mind getting things tailored. At minimum need to be able to make a 32"...
S t i l l I n t r e s t e d You could reply to my multiple PMs and you know, sell this item, rather than bump it. But whatever floats your boat.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-ERMENEGILDO-ZEGNA-ZEGNA-Navy-Blue-Multiseason-Wool-2-Button-Jacket-46L/161210114453
FWIWZegna changes and refines their fits all the time without notice. It can be frustrating. For example, Fit Mila has gone from 30.75" back length for a size 50 to 29.5" in the last few years. I now have to have jackets slightly lengthened by a very expensive tailor to get the balance to look right on my frame - going up a size often makes them too big overall - depends on the model. Also, the core "Fit Mila" can have shoulder padding ranging from near nothing to...
Sent you a PM, please respond.
Best reply ever.For what it's worth.. true sport-coats have a "drop" as well. It is the difference between jacket chest and waist. Your original statement regarding the fit of a "drop 6" was valid.