or Connect

Posts by username79

It looks great
sent PM a couple weeks ago, still interested
I have been going to Field Tailor in DC starting a year ago. I typically wear Zegna suits; I have had around ten tailored by Mr. Field at this point. Mr. Field makes my suits look incredible when I am standing still. When I wear the finished products for a few hours (special event, presentation, etc.) I find him well worth the expense and his attention to detail is second to none. Unfortunately most of what he produces for me ends up being uncomfortable after being worn...
Just went to place my first shirt order but was surprised to find 1/2" measurement increments for chest, waist, and hip measurements. I would like to specify 1/4 or 3/4", why the lack of granularity?
Dat fabric. Wow. Any chance of another 40R?
Looks cheap, ill-fitted, and frumpy.You need a much better tan to rock those loafers sock-less.
A widespread consensus amongst a closeted community of extremely like-minded individuals highly susceptible to other's opinions (e.g. an internet forum circle-jerk) is of very limited value."Widespread consensus" also indicates you should have your pants cuffed with 4" cuffs so you look like a complete idiot.Black suits are worn daily and nightly in major cities all across the world as standard attire.
TF suits are made by Zegna.The fabrics are from their standard line up and are from their mid-range collections (4/5 on their numeric scale).Unless you have a thing for Tom FordZegna Milano fit looks quite a bit better for 1/2 the cost
RARE ESSENTIAL ICONIC
Or workOr going to the clubOr going to dinnerOr going on a dateOr as a sport-coat with chinos......Or pretty much any place you'd wear a dark navy suit or jacket, since they look nearly identicalI think you confused "SF consensus" with something of value.