or Connect

Posts by username79

Please update when you receive your next shirt on how this works out for you. For now I am holding off - the Luxire pattern doesn't seem to work for me so I think if I wish to proceed I will mail a shirt in. My shirt from them also pulls across my stomach and does me no favors - makes my small tire look like a big tire.
I received my first Luxire shirt. They followed my measurements exactly - copied from a well-fitting shirt. However, the Luxire shirt is very uncomfortable. Whenever I reach for something the whole arm and shirt gets pulled with the arm. As such driving in the shirt causes the cuffs to ride up several inches. What can I change or request to make the shirt more comfortable through the armhole and arm? Note it is not a numbers issue.. Luxire followed my numbers exactly,...
I am also 6'2" and I have found 33" is the best length for dress shirts for me. Obviously they cannot be worn untucked.
Pretty much with nothing that's reasonable. Those are clown shoes. Sell them. You will never wear them. For a $100 novelty item, sure, but at $500.. you could have bought a real pair of shoes. A worthless item at any discount is still worthless.
Sleeve length looks good, I don't see why you'd shorten it by a whole half inch. It looks just long enough. When you decrease the cuff size your cuffs will sit a bit higher, but you will still need the length to prevent pullback when you bend your arms.You need to add more to bicep/sleeve width, not subtract! Your sleeves are significantly too tight through the elbow and forearm.You need to enlarge the waist, it is too tight.Concur on enlarging the hem, but the shirt is...
They are thick and are pearl of some sort. However, they are average to below average in quality. There is very little iridescence and they look near opaque and white. For an under $100 shirt, they are fine. If I was ordering a $150 fabric, I would hope for better.On their tumblr there is mention of "premium MOP buttons" which look much nicer. How to order these, I don't know.Edit: Also to be fair, they are better than most other online MTM makers in this price point, and...
The waistband makes you look like you are wearing Depends. There is something very diaper like about it. Are you specifying that on purpose or does Luxire make disproportionally large waistbands without button loops?
Interesting spam for DOCKERS ALPHA
Ever heard of A&S?The Italians didn't invent shit, what is now known as the soft Italian suit is a homogenization of American and British styles.
You guys know that most of what you are referencing as "Italian" is Italian makers emulating British style, right? Hence, your Anglo-style Italian made suits are fine with British shoes.