or Connect

Posts by username79

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I wish you had 11.5 US
Yes. I wouldn't buy anything from them without the ability to return. On the other hand - I thought it was a pretty good deal - so I waited for the sale and spent the time trying to grab the right items in my size. Disappointed immediately upon opening the box.
A heads up: I thought the recent Gilt Zegna sale had good values with staple pattern suits available for $999. I can't be the only one. I assumed these would be mainline Zegna, as the brand was listed as "Ermenegildo Zegna" and Gilt usually specifies "Z Zegna" when they sell that brand. However, the two I ordered arrived and they are "Z Zegna." Of course retail on these could not have been over $1300 and they are fused Made in Mexico diffusion line products. A...
I will say that Field was able to make some of my off the rack suits look like well executed bespoke. These suits fit me quite well off the rack with just sleeves and pants done; most tailors think there is nothing more to do. The results are therefore quite fantastic but they are not comfortable for day to day wear. This cannot be chalked up to issues with my body type - as the very first suit Field tailored for me turned out perfectly and is to this day both perfect in...
there is a saying: what completes the look is your face
OK - I guess you'll update when you've measured correctly? I don't think 28" is possible for someone that wears a regular length jacket?
Measurements - what is sleeve length and inseam? Did you have working buttonholes put on?
Four years later.. RLBL x 10000 The suits are terrible. The sad truth is a Jos A Bank Signature Gold at $298 is a higher quality suit in both fabric and construction. The shirts are constructed to a lower standard than RL(Blue)L.
is dis here button be black
I have about 30 of them, some I wear more than others, are you looking for a particular pattern?