or Connect

Posts by Militia

Duly noted. I appreciate the advice, cheers.
Jeff, You have no idea how much of help you've been, thank you for taking the time to respond Sir! I am going suit shopping tomorrow, so this came just in time. By the way, I did mean that I had the sleeves slimmed down, so which explains the problem. I will look for a suit that fits best in aspects, but a new thing worries me slightly. I have read that while shopping for a suit, if the shoulders or chest do not fit well -- then to just put it back on the rack. Coat...
Thanks for the response Jeff, much needed! A few quick questionsI had no idea the arms looked tight -- how could I make that distinction for the next coat/suit?In regards to length, are blazers (worn with jeans, or casually otherwise) supposed to be a bit shorter than suits?Other than the arms being too tight for the two Express suits, do they look alright otherwise? (In terms of length/etc.).Is the 'rotation of the sleeve' generally a tailoring error? I might have had...
I'm no expert when it comes to suits, but I would advise against wearing a non-matching wasitcoat/vest -- that too, on your wedding day. While one can pull it off in casual scenarios, weddings are formal events (for grooms especially)! I actually like the color of your suit, and feel a pocket square & tie-bar would do it wonders. Sorry, can't say much else.. hopefully someone else will chime in. I currently have a thread going on myself, about the proper fit for a...
Requesting some feedback, thank you.
I am a newbie when it comes to suit buying, so I have began reading all sorts of articles and watching related videos. However, while the articles do a good job of explaining, the videos seldom have a suit that looks like it fits. Anyway, I could not find many examples of suits that fit improperly (specifically in regards to the shoulder), and an explanation on why that's so. I am going to go suit shopping tomorrow, and I wanted to get some feedback on my previous...