or Connect

Posts by the etruscan

Borelli shirt, size 17. Worn once, Borelli for Neiman Marcus. Was $325. Seeking $125. Feel free to make offers or ask questions. Afraid I have lost the tag. http://www.flickr.com/photos/theetru...7624078056251/ Scuola del Cuoio ( http://www.scuoladelcuoio.com/index.html ) Leather Jacket. Sized generous XL, tagged 56, I'd say closer to a 54 though. Paid around 550-600€ way back when. Just isn't my style. Worn maybe 10 times. Lining ripped one of them. Pictures of ripped...
Picked this up from the Archive. It's beautiful, but it's simply not my style. I don't think it's a great match for the prevailing aesthetic here, but the leather is too pretty to not put up some pictures. Labeled XXL, fits XL through the shoulders and chest with fairly slim arms, and L/slim-XL through the stomach. Retailed for $1970, looking for $750 OBO shipped in the US, more internationally. Feel free to ask questions or make offers, this looks good in my...
Picked these up from Yoox's sample sale, turns out size 11 fits like 11.5C-D, and I'm an 11-11.5EE. They're the shoes below, but in dark dark grey. Looking to get back what I paid, less paypal fees. $149 shipped in the US. Box, bags, yoox tag still attached. Tried on for approximately 10 seconds (OW). http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/N.D.C..../sr_ssalemen80
Dark Grey l RL Polo pants - model Dalton Size 38x32 These are Made In Italy Polo pants from FW 07. They are NWOT (I think I took the tags off, will look when I get home). They're charcoal. They're 95% wool, 5% cashmere. These pants were looseish, but fit when I bought them. I got them hemmed (whoops), put them in my closet, and lost 15 pounds. I appear to be successfully losing more weight, so these have to go. They are model Dalton. They are slightly lighter than the...
So, my BMR according to that is 2180. Which, puts me right about at 2500-2600 without exercise from the fact that I don't lie in bed all day, right? Or am I reading it wrong? Edit: Either way, though, the real question I had was: Let's assume I need to consume 1950 (or X if you prefer) calories every day to accomplish my goals if I don't exercise. If I burn 1500 (or Y if you prefer) calories through exercise one day, do I need to consume 1900+1500 = 3400 (or X+Y if...
Quote: Originally Posted by why No it's not unless you're a 300lb. construction worker. Errr, ok. Can you help me out then? I've kept a food diary since January. When I don't exercise and eat between 2500 and 2700 calories a day, my weight doesn't change. I was assuming this meant that my baseline was in that range. What am I figuring wrong, and what is a better way to figure out my baseline?
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 hi etruscan. first, figure out your resting metabolic rate before trying to figure out any peoposed deficit. edit: perhaps you did. but why add if you're looking to lose. i have been steadily increasing my deficit in order to look even more awesome. edit 2: sell me your size 52 stuff. I'm not sure if I have. My baseline for caloric burn (i.e. gain/lose no weight at all) is right around 2600 kcals a day....
Random question, hopefully not entirely retarded. I'm trying to lose weight. I can do ok with estimating calories if I just diet, but I dislike not being active. So, if I'm trying to lose 2 pounds a week and I'm completely sedentary, my daily calorie target is around 1950 Kcals. Most days I get between about 500 kcals and 1800 kcals of additional exertion. (This is based off a polar HRM while bicycling, the garmin one goes crazy, tells me I'm burning like 800-2800,...
I'm in!
The jacket I bought, I would describe as cheap fabric, middling construction, very cool design, crazy low price. It still seems like a very good deal, given that I paid around $150 for a wool coat, and while it's not great quality, it's not given me any problems.