or Connect

Posts by OliT

And then, half of Wisconsin is from Sweden, so essentially all of us are swedes!
Hey guys, Picked up a pair of #20, Heavy Japan 15oz in 34 straight from a guy here. Sadly, they are just too tight to even attempt for me. Essentially unworn. I'd be up for a trade for something in 35 (preferred) or 36, straight. These are in Europe. Also, placed orders for The Heavy American, Japan Summer and BluexBlack. Will be interesting to see them.
Suitsupply is a Lazio, P3414 is the model number. http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_SE/suits/lazio-blue-stripe/P3414.html
I really like fountain pens actually, just ordered two cheap chinese Mont Blanc equivalents, supposedly really good pens for use (and I'm trying to learn better handwriting). I have a vintage Mont Blanc from the 50's in great condition, a model 256, and a Pelikan 300, also from the 50's. The latter is supposedly a very rare model. Found 'em both cleaning out an estate.
If it is the same Gaga I'm finding it has a connection to Borrelli. Companies merged in '97 or so according to this: http://www.erricoformicola.com/en/history
I want to know too. Malmö isn't bad. Found a Rocky Mountain Featherbed gore-tex jacket there a year and a half ago. Got good money out of it on you know where.Do think I like Gothenburg the most though.
I just e-thrifted (COUGH COUGH COUGH) these. My girlfriend will kill me, I won't get to eat anything, and so on. But all that's fine. The thing that has me worrying about what I just did though, are the recommended complements.
Short story to share: Picked up a pair of LVC 1954 from the Levi's store in San Francisco when I visited earlier this year. Really like the model from before and decided to do an impulse buy. Anyways, got home, and upon putting them on for the first real wear, the pocket ripped. So, I got in touch with Levi's to see about a solution. After fighting with them over shipping charges (as I had to return them to the U.S.) they agreed to actually send me two pairs of jeans as...
Insta-ban!