or Connect

Posts by OliT

Sorry to sideline your discussions on the muffuggin store liquidation. Here are some chinese vases I picked up Yesterday. At a consignment store I very rarely go to. Dirt cheap. Some guys in the know put these between late 19th century (Emperor Guangxu) to early republic.
Wasn't it vintage Tommy Hilfiger that was the pickup worthy stuff?
Merry christmas guys! Special shoutout to all the super people here who put up with me doing crazy thrift trips to your country - and not only that, but really help out and some times even tag along. Semi thrift fit in -9,3 fahrenheit (-23 for all you others) - down jacket and merino wool beanie. Had to inspect the lands with the SO.
I'm sure you are already starting to pick up on this - but there's very little Armani that's worth picking up, atleast when it comes to the general consensus here.Still, if it's for yourself and you like it, yay!
Great deal, however - just so everyone is aware - this is the 256, which is quite a bit smaller than the 257. I believe that's what Fueco posted before?
Luleå! We've got like three thrift stores here. I find decent furniture, art and stuff - but very little clothing that's worthwhile.
Yeah! I don't find that much great clothing up here in the north, but me and the girlfriend might be moving to Gothenburg in a couple of months. I reckon the availability of awesome stuff will increase.
There's always a chance of some wrinkles, but that's to be expected. I tend to use this method, which prevents a lot of them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWz6aJPae7s
Thanks! Isn't 綿 cotton though? I was certain that was for wool, and it certainly feels wooly
Paging @barrelntrigger. What am I looking at here?Rather Italian sounding name - but Google turns up nothing.So - why page Barrel? Here's why:I've been able to decipher 90% wool. Guessing the other 10 % could be poly or something. But I'm looking for a maker. Anything on there?Here's what it is (warning, iPotato): [[SPOILER]] Fits me so darn good.