I'm sure you are already starting to pick up on this - but there's very little Armani that's worth picking up, atleast when it comes to the general consensus here.Still, if it's for yourself and you like it, yay!
Yeah! I don't find that much great clothing up here in the north, but me and the girlfriend might be moving to Gothenburg in a couple of months. I reckon the availability of awesome stuff will increase.
Paging @barrelntrigger. What am I looking at here?Rather Italian sounding name - but Google turns up nothing.So - why page Barrel? Here's why:I've been able to decipher 90% wool. Guessing the other 10 % could be poly or something. But I'm looking for a maker. Anything on there?Here's what it is (warning, iPotato): [[SPOILER]] Fits me so darn good.
Jippie yay yay! Got a wad of cash from my union to go to a conference in Atlanta in March. Will probably spend better part of a week there.
Any good stuff to see or thrift?
A couple of weeks later it's time for a planned vacation: 11 days on the west coast. Part of it is in a Corvette, driving from San Francisco to Portland. Serially looking forward to it.