or Connect

Posts by OliT

Just 400, so I thought it was a pretty sweet deal. Not my size, so I'm going to try to work some magic on them and then flip. Will update with some pictures when I get to them.
Why didn't you? The buy it now was just slightly higher than the starting price
Quick check: Did I just e-thrift a pair of cheap shell Aldens - or just a pair of very crappy looking calfs? I think the model, color and wrinkling are all consistent with the offerings I've found online. Update: Seems to say A764 in writing, which would indicate shell, amirite?
Been super busy moving across the country, so just about 4 000 posts to catch up on. I guess that's for a rainy day. Anyways, this just surfaced on a local buy and sell (crossposting from the leather jackets thread). Seller is flying it as part of a six original group of jackets made for Mötley Crüe late 80's. This was supposedly the designers jacket, so not worn by one of the crüe. I think it's somewhat cool, but have asked the seller for more details about the jacket....
This jacket just surfaced at a local buy and sell online. Seller is flying it as part of a six original group of jackets made for Mötley Crüe late 80's. This was supposedly the designers jacket, so not worn by one of the crüe. I think it's somewhat cool, but have asked the seller for more details about the jacket. Anyone recognize the logo? It's not crazy expensive, but $400 or so. Update: Found this. So probably not anything great in terms of quality....
I really recognize this tag, but can't place it. And I didn't find in the label thread. It's on a Loewe raincoat if it helps.
Depends on style I guess. I could be interested in proxy if usable for actual travel! Got any pics?
Huge shoutout to @dexconstruct for a great deal on some pretty much brand spanking new Alden Leisure handsewn pennyloafers. I love them! After a day of travelling with some initial soreness, they're already starting to fit like they were made for me. Yay!
Here are most of the pickups for yesterday and today. Pretty interesting stuff, even though I'm probably taking some risks on being able to flip some of it in Europe. But hey, whatever, it's worth trying. Tie pickups from yesterday: Dolcepunta (yay!), Vineyard Vines, Vintage PRL and super nice vintage Brooks Brothers, english hand blocked fabric. Today's ties, some misc fodder: Random made in Italy, but funky pattern, rooster and fan or whatever it could be, U.S. made...
Not sure about these. U.S made Wolverine 1000 mile, 9.5D. Good condition, but 80 bucks and unusual colorway. Thoughts?