or Connect

Posts by OliT

I really recognize this tag, but can't place it. And I didn't find in the label thread. It's on a Loewe raincoat if it helps.
Depends on style I guess. I could be interested in proxy if usable for actual travel! Got any pics?
Huge shoutout to @dexconstruct for a great deal on some pretty much brand spanking new Alden Leisure handsewn pennyloafers. I love them! After a day of travelling with some initial soreness, they're already starting to fit like they were made for me. Yay!
Here are most of the pickups for yesterday and today. Pretty interesting stuff, even though I'm probably taking some risks on being able to flip some of it in Europe. But hey, whatever, it's worth trying. Tie pickups from yesterday: Dolcepunta (yay!), Vineyard Vines, Vintage PRL and super nice vintage Brooks Brothers, english hand blocked fabric. Today's ties, some misc fodder: Random made in Italy, but funky pattern, rooster and fan or whatever it could be, U.S. made...
Not sure about these. U.S made Wolverine 1000 mile, 9.5D. Good condition, but 80 bucks and unusual colorway. Thoughts?
Huh, look at that...
Does it have a beer (please note, not bear) on it? If not, I am not interested.
Had a great day in Atlanta. Best thing was probably me going in to THE high end menswear store to get a shipping bag for some Aldens I need recrafted, and end up meeting two really cool dudes. At least one of them is a frequent visitor here.Here are my finds, consolidated from yesterday (crappy) and today (good!)Went back to the same place I found the two HF suits yesterday. Found another one and couldn't leave the one orphan. It's navy with brown buttons, so I think it...
This just happened: Super heavy vintage pringle shawl collar knit. Probably the coolest I've ever seen. Just needs two new buttons and it's good as new.
Holiday Inn Express! Not the best breakfast, but the hotel is nice and updated. I think that picture is from Smyrna or around there. Now to check out some consignment stores.